This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• those who "bots" thinks everyone is boting! Oo

this is rediculous, but i'm getting more tells like this one asking if i'm boting or not, or....... asking about things i'm using or not!
    god i'm NOT BOTING! >_<
    this morning i've camped Megalobugard like usual with my friend "Dock", here's what this guy been saying (attachments).
    this is one guy of many i had such conversations with, those who bots thinks everyone is boting!?
    (yah full drop from megalo ^^)
    Attached Files

Dragoon
    75 | Beastmaster75 | Thief69

Re: those who &amp;quot;bots&amp;quot; thinks everyone is boting! Oo

/ja "Ignore" <t>

That skill needs to be implemented.
    signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

Originally posted by Balfree View Post
      /ja "Ignore" <t>

That skill needs to be implemented.
      It has been implemented.

/blist add <t>
      Haggai

i Am ThE bLaCk MaGe.
      I cAsTs ThE sPeLlS tHaT mAkEs ThE pEoPlEs FaLl DoWn.

Comment

Omg really??

It'd be funny though,

Rohlan uses Ignore on Randomnoob
        Randomnoob is Ignored
        Randomnoob >> HAX
        signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

All you can do is ignore this guy really He's pissed that you got the NM and then when you said you got full drop he even got madder. XD Just ignore him, tell him once or twice you're not, and if he doesn't listen then go ahead and blist you if he bugs you anymore, and congrats :D

Thanks to Roguewolf for the sig. :D

Comment

Originally posted by seq View Post
            those who &quot;bots&quot; thinks everyone is boting! Oo
            Is that real English? Is that supposed to mean something?

Do people even think before they make a thread anymore? LOL I NO BOTING LOLOL

Comment

this isn't an english class, retard.

Dragoon
              75 | Beastmaster75 | Thief69

Comment

No, but it is an english speaking forum. Even without the broken quotes (not your fault i know) that isn't a sentence. English has a greater use than in an English class, like whenever you are trying to communicate in English...

If anyone is retarded it'd be the one who can't talk in sentences, not the one who's picking him up on it.
                Kylestie was defeated by Curiosity.

Comment

*sigh* Why do some people feel the need to go off topic to make unveiled attackes on someone over mistypes? Yes it would be nice if everyone had flawless grammer and spelling, but it really has nothing to do with the topic. This is a rant about people accusing him of botting when NM camping.

Going back to topic. Unfortunatly if your camping NM's a lot you'll run into people checking to see if your there or if you are a bot. Some people will get sore about the competition and start making accusations over how you could have beaten them to "their" NM. He was probably hoping to get an admission from you so he could call a GM and remove his competition using the chat logs.

Some even feel the only way they can compete is to use such programs. They are incorrect the only time I assume my opponent is using a cheat occures with warp hacks. When you see someone appear by the nearby NM when they were a good distance away then I get annoyed. It's the only method I can honestly spot and be sure of. Some people get very good at chasing NM's and it is unpleasant to compete against them, but that can be rectified with enough practice and patience.
                  Last edited by Theyaden; 10-03-2006, 12:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Theyaden View Post
                    *sigh* Why do some people feel the need to go off topic to make unveiled attackes on someone over mistypes? Yes it would be nice if everyone had flawless grammer and spelling, but it really has nothing to do with the topic.
                    The problem is that the topic can't even be understood, because it makes no sense. I just don't understand the point of this thread, nor the title. What it all comes down to is:

Comment

Not to continue derailing, but that picture could be considered to contain offensive speech (not that I'm offended) which, I believe, is not generally as well regarded as bad grammar and, in fact, may indeed be on the list of things for which you can get "warnings" for.

As for the actual thread...

There are, indeed, some placeholders that can be difficult to find as they have spawn radii overlapping other monsters of the same type. A widescanner can still locate them, but average Joe Sixpack cannot. However, in this particular case it appears that you were killing all of the possible placeholders (as I am to understand that some monsters have multiple placeholders anyway, though some theorize that each NM has a singular placeholder). Killing the placeholder is not something one should be worried about. I know when I'm on an NM camp, I usually let the rabble blow away the PH's and keep my eye out for the real deal instead of wasting my energy on things that I'm not looking to kill unless, of course, they're really easy to kill and/or have a nice drop themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Sabaron View Post
                        Not to continue derailing, but that picture could be considered to contain offensive speech (not that I'm offended) which, I believe, is not generally as well regarded as bad grammar and, in fact, may indeed be on the list of things for which you can get "warnings" for.
                        I've been gone a while but before I left for my hiatus, I don't recall anyone being warned about swearing.

On Topic: Blacklist rather than complain. The game's full of piss-ant little kids who throw a temper tantrum if they lose a claim, glorifying them in screenshots on a message board isn't going to resolve the situation. Grats on the drops BTW.

NIN75/RNG75/RDM75
                        SMN66/COR66/WAR55/BRD55/DRK51

Stephen King's Wizard and Glass: Fools are the only folk on earth absolutely guaranteed to get what they deserve.

Comment

It says "those who bots thinks everyone is boting!" It's a perfectly fine sentence it's just misconjugated. It should be "those who bot think everyone is botting."

Assuming you weren't botting, that person was just a run of the mill idiot. Blacklist and move on. I say assuming you weren't botting because I've been playing this game a long time and I can't tell if someone is botting unless they fall out of the sky or do something equally impossible. I love how some people are like self-proclaimed experts on bot detection. "That guy's head is moving a lot. That means he's a bot." "That guy was here yesterday. He's obviously a bot." Bah. Crap like that proves nothing. Some people need to stop wasting their time scrutinizing other players' behavior and get on with the game.
                          lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

winky dinky dong dang doo doo, I love midgy-poo

he's so cool, he's so great

he makes me want to participate

i love him so, he makes me oh

so happy

Comment

Lets chill with the offtopicness and semi-flaming stuff. Its just gonna piss someone off and get worse.
                              Btw, as Macht, Icemage, and Neighbortaru told me today: the &quote and &gt or whatever stuff, etc. is apparently part of html coding (not all of us are computer/internet wizzes). Its currently disabled in thread titles, so if anyone reads this, just remember it won't work.

Also, seq, he said he's been playing a long time, so obviously he knows that you were in fact hacking. (Please realise this is extreme sarcasm)

As has been said: Blacklists and move on. If you get pissed off about every moron you happen upon in life then you'll have a heart attack by the time you 15.
                              It sucks that that kind of crap happens. Either blacklist them or just laugh.
                              I RNG 75 I WAR 37 I NIN 38 I SAM 50 I Woodworking 92+2

PSN: Caspian

Comment

Working...
                              X