Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for people to PT !!

Having such a hard time finding people to PT ><
    My warrior is lv 16 ~ Send me a tell in game if u want to PT with me @ Valkrum Dunes

IGN : Horikita

Re: Looking for people to PT !!

You're not going to find anybody here, unless you're looking into joining a static party?

Just keep seeking, you'll find a party eventually. (It's the dunes for christ's sake....)
    ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

Or, make your own party! I hate doing this myself, but you learn a lot this way.

/sea all inv 15-17

Try typing this into your chat log.
      Character: Bricklayer
      Server: Ramuh
      31 RDM/ 23 BLM/ 20 WHM

Comment

Originally posted by Bricklayer View Post
        Or, make your own party! I hate doing this myself, but you learn a lot this way.

/sea all inv 15-17

Try typing this into your chat log.
        I would suggest not doing this, unless the original poster has a decent understanding of the dynamics of a party.
        ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

To OP: Sorry if I mislead you. I did not qualify my response at all, which could possibly have lead you to perform a "/sea all inv 15-17," invite the first five people you saw on the list, and procede to delevel as you struggled against horrendous party dynamics for hours on end. If this was your understanding of my previous post, please consult the threads on party dynamics/strategy before attempting to form a party on your own.

So, in rephrasing my original post, first, I assume that you have at least a rudimentary understanding of party dynamics, which in the Dunes, approximately boils down to having a decent healer and a couple of decent damage dealers, and pulling appropriately leveled mobs. If you can get a WHM, do so. If not, try to get a RDM or a /WHM or two. After that, you could probably look for a MNK, PLD, WAR, etc. You'll probably want a BLM, as well.

If you don't feel comfortable starting a party on your own, while you're waiting for an invite, you could go bum around Konschtat and farm beehive chips, seeds, etc.
          Last edited by Bricklayer; 09-18-2006, 10:45 PM.
          Character: Bricklayer
          Server: Ramuh
          31 RDM/ 23 BLM/ 20 WHM

Comment

When you get into PTs, be mindful of how well the PT went and if any other players are in the same situation as you (leveling up their first job, in need of doing subjob quests, etc). Make friends and maybe next time they'll be sending you a tell to see if you are free for a PT.

Comment

Yes I know how the party works, I'm just lazy to make a group.

Thanks for all the suggestions though ^^

Comment

Working...
              X