Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd character looking for linkshell

Hey ragnarok!
    i just recently created a char on ragnarok (for fun) so now i have 2 characters
    -Trieu (main) thf24/war11
    and now:
    -Tyst Thf1 (lol)
    i havent had alot of time lately to lvl her but once i hi 30 with my main char i plan on taking her to 30 as well. so i was just wondering if anyone had an LS that my other char could join (preferably a decent amount of members) just wanna meet some people on Rag and have a good time!

Well see ya on Ragnarok! (hopefully)
    the other char ~Tyst

Re: 2nd character looking for linkshell

I'm gonna beat him to the punch and say join UNCTGTG's LS. It's t3h biggest!

SIRRY ROUNDEYE

Comment

DigitalBackSpin is Unctgtg's Linkshell, you will need to read the rules and apply to the site here:

http://www.digitalbackspin.com/forum...p?showforum=20

Medalink

Comment

Originally posted by Medalink
        DigitalBackSpin is Unctgtg's Linkshell, you will need to read the rules and apply to the site here:

Medalink

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
        HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
        HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
        HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
        HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
        HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
        HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Comment

Medalink
          Yeah DBS is nice I guess but what I heard its huge so its like "Yo im new to ls" then like 200 replys going " Hello!". So its like scary that way, like in RO There was a guild that had like 7 branches all full and it was very frightening when it came to guild war... 200 noobs and long timers strom your castle arg. Lol off topic but yeah, its probley a good ls for some one new. I just need a ls now since mine fell apart with great speed out of the blue. But I do recomend DBS for a new player since you will be able to get your questions answered and stuff, but besides for that... its just meh, a ls. Also, once you join spam "HOW DO I DO A BARREL ROLE!" and "DO A BARREL ROLE!" It will be a good thing to do.
          Stooky, Tarutaru supreme
          62 PLD 37 WAR 37 NIN

Comment

Originally posted by Mephisto
            HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
            HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
            HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
            HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
            HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
            HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
            HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
            And what does this help? Just as you have a problem with them doesent mean a thing. I no longer have them as my main shell, but recomend them for starting players and in general.

Medalink

Comment

And what does this help? Just as you have a problem with them doesent mean a thing. I no longer have them as my main shell, but recomend them for starting players and in general.

Medalink
              Everything and anything Meph says is not only helpful, but very important. So now you know

Comment

yea sry but im not a n00b or starting player ive played this game for awhile and even though my current char doesnt show that i have ALOT of experience with this game.

Comment

Working...
                X