Looking For Linkshell/WorldPass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking For Linkshell/WorldPass

Hello! I'm looking for both a Linkshell (These are what guilds are in FFXI, right?) as well as one of those world passes to get onto Ragnarok.

I briefly played FFXI for like.. two days before my computer crapped out on me. So now, i'm trying to insure I have a couple of people or a whole lot of 'em to play with before I pay the 15 dollars and start playing again. I have all expansions except for the latest, which I plan on getting as I get into FFXI more.

I would be willing to pay you back for the world pass thing, even if you cannot offer a Linkshell I still wish to join the Ragnarok server.

Also, can anyone reccomend which starting point I should pick?

EDIT: As for the Worldpas stuff, i'll post my formal request in the World Pass thread, of course.
    Last edited by Velonis; 08-05-2006, 11:03 AM.

Re: Looking For Linkshell/WorldPass

You can ask for a worldpass over at www.dbsls.com We are the biggest LS on this server with two additional LS's for when you get higher, Dynamis and HNM/Sky. And go ahead and ask for a pearl.

/UNCTGTG

Comment

Originally posted by UNCTGTG
      You can ask for a worldpass over at www.dbsls.com We are the biggest LS on this server with two additional LS's for when you get higher, Dynamis and HNM/Sky. And go ahead and ask for a pearl.

/UNCTGTG
      lol

Comment

and here we go again with Meph and his loser comments. Since you're not a productive member of this server I suggest you find your way off it.

World pass is below.
        Last edited by UNCTGTG; 08-09-2006, 03:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by UNCTGTG
          Since your not a productive member of this server...
          you're*

Comment

Normally one would have heard or seen this "biggest linkshell" . . .

Anyway I'm getting a WP for someone else right now so ill post it up here for you. I'd recommend San d'Oria or Lastok/asstok/mudhut land (ok ok, I just don't like the place, it’s so dull!) seeing as they provide easy access to Valkurm (lv 12-20 leveling area) and later on Jeuno. Storyline wise, all nations are kind of similar. So I went for scenery. Big castle vs. Mud huts. Trees vs. ... nothing (you can see why I dislike the place)

You could choose Windurst though. It required you to take a dangerous trip to and on a ferry but will get you directly into Valkurm. Because of this quite a lot of people will not return there until lv 20 (Chocobo license lv).

Hope this helped, and ill edit this post with the WP

Last edited by Kuro; 08-09-2006, 01:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X