Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EST/GMT-5 End-Game LS

Hello Ragnarok,

This just is just a quick note to let you all know that FinalRealm is now Recruiting a couple jobs. (not that we ever stopped. lol) Our Linkshell has been running for nearly 7 months now and we have grown considerably. We have around 65 members in the LS, and peak at around 30-35 active at any one time. We have no point system that encourages newer players to help with events such as sky, kirin and dynamis and build a reputation with the shell. work=reward. All Gil drops are sold and distributed evenly to the attending member of the specific drop/event, we have no LS bank for a reason. We have a relaxed joking environment most the time

We are looking mainly for the Level 75 jobs of WHM BLM PLD and SMN, one each, however we welcome anyone to apply in the fourms.

Events we do are posted on our calender on the site with the exception of most HNM events/camps. We are active generally around 6pm and on during the week and 3pm and on during the weekends, GMT-5 Eastern time.

We require any new members at this time to participate in our Dynamis shell. We also do limbus, however new members are only required to have completed CoP 1-3 Mothercystals and of course past ZM14.

All events take place in the evening EDT GMT -5 as stated above.

If you would like to apply please goto: http://www.frealm.com and click on Join.

Thanks.

Re: EST/GMT-5 End-Game LS

We are recruiting and have slots for WHM RDM BLM and SMN, level 70+.
    Just to reiterate, we welcome anyone to apply in the forums, however these four jobs will be given high priority for acceptance. If you would like to apply please goto http://www.frealm.com and click on Join.

Thanks again

Comment

Maybe if you want to recruit more people, you should focus you times later so the rest of the country can join. (Not myself, I'm not interested in HNM or Dynamis.) Just giving a hint, though, especially since a huge majority of the HNM/Dynamis LSs are EST as well, so giving the rest of the country an option would get you a lot more members, I think.
      Red Mage ~ White Mage ~ Summoner ~ Black Mage ~ Beastmaster ~ Samurai ~ Paladin ~ Blue Mage

Windurst-Tarutaru-Ragnarok

Windurst: ★Rank 10★ | San d'Oria: ★Rank 10★ | Bastok: ★Rank 10★
      Zilart: ★The Last Verse★ | Promathia: ★The Last Verse★
      Aht Urhgan: ★Eternal Mercenary★| Assault: ★Captain★
      Goddess: Fate In Haze | Campaign: Moonlight Medal
      Crystalline: ★A Crystalline Prophecy (Fin.)★ | Moogle: ★A Moogle Kupo d'Etat (Fin.)★

Retired.

Comment

Yes we do have people on the west coast and some from europe though a majority of our mains don't get off until right around 5pm eastern. We welcome any time zone to apply though.

Comment

LOL OMG how did this not turn out like the flame thread on KI >_> and i notice mods here are lockhappy (omg no offense dont ban me ;

lol .. serioius though

Comment

How? Because this isnt KI

I _love_ saying that! Carry on.
            signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

well.. of course this isnt KI , the website says dreams in vanadiel

Comment

LS recruiting closed, thanks.

Comment

Working...
                X