This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm sorry everyone

My PS2 broke a long time ago, and I haven't played this game in months. I got a new one and will be back on now. While I was gone, I let my IRL friend's use my character to farm, camp NMs, and take any of my gear they'd like to use. Well, I found out when I logged back in today they have been wreaking havoc on my dumb character. They got me kicked out of my ls and harrassed a bunch of people, I'm sure they scammed gil out of others. Anyway, to anyone on Ragnarok who had something douchebagish happen to them because of a character named Lavik, in the past 8 months or so I am very sorry. The real Lavik will be playing from now on, and uh...it's great to be back? D:

fk yes

Re: I'm sorry everyone

it's good to be home , huh!? ^^"
    dunno , but maybe u shouldn't gave them your chr =P

Dragoon
    75 | Beastmaster75 | Thief69

Comment

darn ps2 stink. mine broke too. now i got a new K.H2 i cant play..

Nin75, Bst75. Drk61, War61, Rdm40, All other jobs are 37. All 3 starting city missions completed. All Zilart missions completed. All CoP missions completed. TouA completed.

Comment

How can you play FFXI on a PS2? Do they have akeyboard for it in our areas but Europe...Jeez, We only get the 360 release, which is pretty cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Gadokan
          How can you play FFXI on a PS2? Do they have akeyboard for it in our areas but Europe...Jeez, We only get the 360 release, which is pretty cool.
          FFXI came out for the PS2 three years ago. >_>
          You need the PS2 HDD (which is no longer manufactured), a PS2 version of the game, and a USB keyboard. (plugs into the front of the PS2, that little blue area)

Comment

Originally posted by 711rocks
            My PS2 broke a long time ago, and I haven't played this game in months. I got a new one and will be back on now. While I was gone, I let my IRL friend's use my character to farm, camp NMs, and take any of my gear they'd like to use. Well, I found out when I logged back in today they have been wreaking havoc on my dumb character. They got me kicked out of my ls and harrassed a bunch of people, I'm sure they scammed gil out of others. Anyway, to anyone on Ragnarok who had something douchebagish happen to them because of a character named Lavik, in the past 8 months or so I am very sorry. The real Lavik will be playing from now on, and uh...it's great to be back? D:
            I'm not sure, but if your character's reputation is severely tarnished because of this, it may be easier to just start a new one.

Most people probably won't buy the "that wasn't me playing" excuse, especially if your friend did some really bad things.

Just my opinion.

Comment

technicly, you don't even need a keyboard... though its very very highly reccomended.

Comment

That kind've sucks what a bunch of bastards. Might want to consider contacting a GM to change your name. If not you can always delete your character, make a mule character with that name, and then restore your old character and give it a different name. Although I'm sure it's probably not as bard as you think and messaging everyone on your friend's list will take care of this as well as a few /tells to leader(s) of whatever linkshell(s) you were in.

Comment

Ya it's cool at this point. My ls knows it wasn't me as do the people I talk to on a regular basis. As for random Ragnarokians, I do not know, but I doubt anyone cares.

fk yes

Comment

Originally posted by TheMidg
                    Although I'm sure it's probably not as bard as you think

lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mephisto
                      lol
                      I hope your burn in a fire to death

Comment

Originally posted by TheMidg
                        I hope your burn in a fire to death
                        lol

and you say that, but you don't mean it

Comment

Originally posted by Gadokan
                          Europe never got the PS2 release. Don't worry, the Xbox360 version is better, and I'd suggest anyone get the 360 version over PS2 version if you have both options available and want it on a console. I own FFXI on all 3 platforms and I'd rate it PC > Xbox360 > Playstation 2. Of course, this is my opinion and everyone is allowed to have thier own...and it also comes down to your setup (computer specs, TV) as well.
                          Red Mage ~ White Mage ~ Summoner ~ Black Mage ~ Beastmaster ~ Samurai ~ Paladin ~ Blue Mage

Windurst-Tarutaru-Ragnarok

Windurst: ★Rank 10★ | San d'Oria: ★Rank 10★ | Bastok: ★Rank 10★
                          Zilart: ★The Last Verse★ | Promathia: ★The Last Verse★
                          Aht Urhgan: ★Eternal Mercenary★| Assault: ★Captain★
                          Goddess: Fate In Haze | Campaign: Moonlight Medal
                          Crystalline: ★A Crystalline Prophecy (Fin.)★ | Moogle: ★A Moogle Kupo d'Etat (Fin.)★

Retired.

Comment

Working...
                          X