This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oldbie Looking for a Linkshell

Hey guys what's going on. I've decided to start playing this game again- it's been quite some time since I was really into it. A large contribution to my absence has been a lack of a good linkshell, I figure if I really want to start again I should do it right & get a shell. I come from way back in the day of June 02, with the Alien & Neo Gundan shells, if anyone can remember me from back then, it'd be cool to catch up with you now. After that I moved to The Mars Volta shell, which was great- until everyone else quit! So now, here I am stuck alone, getting nothing accomplished haha.

Anyways, I'd really like to get acquainted with your shell. Generally, I just want to be with a good group of people that are enjoyable to play & converse with. Currently a Lv 60 Thief/ 30 Ninja, I also have a 40 WHM, and 30 WAR. Set PT's would be great too! =D

Thank you for anyone who replies.

Re: Oldbie Looking for a Linkshell

here ya go, www.digitalbackspin.com/ffxi we always have something going on and always someone to talk to 24/7. We have people from every part of the world just about, just post and one of the holders will get you a pearl.

Comment

Re: Oldbie Looking for a Linkshell

Thank you! It's greatly appreciated.

Comment

Working...
      X