Comment

Re: Dynamis Currency

Nope he's not.

Comment

ige.com dont make fun of the littler people
        ------------------------------------------------------

-DEATH?? What is this word you speak of? I can not die I AM IMMORTAL

-yeah yeah i at least heard 1000 of u say the same thing and they all felt tip of my blade

Comment

when i was 73 i hardly afforded to pay 20k for every dynamis twice a week and u sponsor dynamis since that lvl :p suspicious
          anyway dozen of ppl shout to look for coins at 25k and they hardly find ppl , so i doubt u'll find any seller at 20k

Comment

Does anyone else find Unctgtg's excuses to be bullshit? They are mad because you claimed it? I guess I missed it when everyone else accused linkshells they were speedhacking when they claimed it. Oh wait, no one did. The GMs "investigated" and found nothing? Wow, that's never happened before! Because they are still in game they must be innocent right? That's like saying every person in the world must'nt be a criminal because they aren't in Jail.

Then theres the "show me bank statements" when someone(everyone) accuses him of being a gil buyer. I guess that means that gil sellers and ige are all a figment of our imagination. Because if no one was buying gil, they wouldn't be there. You never offer any explanation of where or why. You just respond in your jackass way. Don't get me wrong, you don't have to reply to it - but when half the server is accusing you and all you have to say is "lol i love it" what do you expect people to believe?

But then again, this is the guy that shouted for an hour about how high levels were worthless and never helped anyone. Logic falls well short.

Edit: And if you don't want people to stalk/harrass you, don't open your mouth everytime you feel the urge. At this point, I'm pretty sure you like the attention.

Comment

Tag your it, Smashshit, your turn to post..

Oh oh would you like me to quit.

Comment

that's enough

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

Working...
                X