This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dont know if you remember me but...

Im Punkdrew. Ive been in the game ever since it first came out in Japan and I quit last summer... I know most people I played with quit the game already, but... I had a level 6* Whm, lotsa lotsa gil, level 100 fishing, etc... I even had the lu shang. But my character is gone for good because i cant contact the guy I gave my character to becuase I decided to quit perm.. But now I want to come back. Anyone think I should come back from scratch?

Couldn't forget your Drew, I suggest trying to get the character back. Maybe try the POL ID and password, calling up SE, or if the account was deleted you could wait for that new come back campaign they're having. If you there is no way to get your character back and you want to play again, then by all my means, start over

Comment

Drewwwwwwwwww!
      MiyamotoMusashi
      Bastok Missions completed
      Zilart Missions completed

Comment

Midg!!! Miya!!!!!!
        Haha wow I miss you guys!!
        anyways.. I had 100 fishing skill! is fishing worth it still or does it suck?

Comment

If you started with the NA release, you could bring back your character with the "Return to Vana'diel PT1"

Fishing is still great, more fun then before... although, I think Moat Carp prices are a bit below now :sweat:
          Sony NW-E507 [wishlist]

Comment

lol Drew, ill never forget when i 1st got to jeuno and had no idea how to get around, you showed me to quifm when i was around lv20 in the import version. thanks dood, would be glad to have you back
            In Game Name Maximillian
            LS:WolvesOfVanaDiel/Zenmetsu

Art Gallery http://www.angelfire.com/anime2/viper23

Comment

Wow makes me want to go back in the game.. THe thing is.. Im playing WOW right now and it isn't as exciting as FFXI. I miss so many things in it. One of the biggest reasons I quit was FFXI GIL SELLING!!!!! OMG..... This ruined my FFXI life... So many unnessesary Chinese Gill Sellers playing the game with stupid names. Oh well.... I really want to go back. Looks like Ill have to buy a new package with a new character. His name (If i DO come back) will be Kanashibari instead of Punkdrew. But I think Kanashibari is taken, ill think of another name. But if I do, yoroshiku again and see you guys on haha. ( I STILL DONT KNOW YET) so...

Comment

Gil sellers are still here (infesting Ragnarok now...) but if you enjoyed this game so much I think you should come back~
                RDM75| DRG75

Comment

Sweet. I just ordered the japanese ps2 version of the game and will start playing in 2 weeks. Cant wait! and hope to see you all again!

Comment

Originally posted by Punkdrew
                    Sweet. I just ordered the japanese ps2 version of the game and will start playing in 2 weeks. Cant wait! and hope to see you all again!
                    PM me when you need WP

Comment

了解�� i'll see you then
                      Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Punkdrew
                        了解�� i'll see you then
                        Thanks!
                        Since everyone who leaves comes back anyways just gimme a /t if you need anything~ Never doing anything anyways -_-
                        http://www.livejournal.com/users/zandria_/
                        ---
                        Dra Bmyhad Ec Toehk - FF7
                        ----
                        Final Fantasy XI - Zandria

Comment

whats up my muthabruthas?

Comment

Originally posted by OneWingedDemon
                            whats up my muthabruthas?

Comment

Working...