This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHM Manaburn

Recruiting 75 WHM and BRD. Must be courageous, not whine about dying, have decent buffer, and most importantly, a decent level of Healing and Divine, and by decent, I mean not more than 10 levels from cap, ie, 276 for healing, 269 for divine. Don't bother throwing merits into skill since it's not a 100% success thing, just gonna try and see if it works.

Setup will be BRD WHM WHM WHM WHM WHM. Duh.

Subjobs.
    RDM Fast Cast/Recast, Phalanx, primary Flasher, Magic Attack Bonus.
    BLM Magic Attack Bonus, Conserve MP.
    SMN Blinkga so everyone else can save MP on Blink.
    DRK Stun whore, in case of -ga spells.

Necessary spells. Cure V, Banish III, Banishga II, Banish II. Need to test the damage/mp ratio of spells on bones.

Gear. Try and pimp some Divine/Healing skill ++ items, best if you have macro change for respective spells, ie, Divine for Banish and Healing for Cure V. MND is important too, unless someone says INT is more important to doing damage, which I doubt, after asking a gazillion people, then again, what everyone believe may not be right, so yea. :3

Would be good to have an Elvaan with pimped out MND gear to Silence those mofos, and even better if /BLM to ES Silence the fucking ghosts.

Melee at your own discreet, if you frickin' let teh bone suck your HP with Blood Saber I'll screw yer ass. Halo > Hexa would be good to MB off. :E Mob will probably die before getting TP though, considering WHM has shit for accuracy and accuracy gear isn't really easy to get. Besides, you will lose TP when MP runs low and have to rest.

Will update if I remember something, memory sucks. Gah.

Current members. Synbios, Chakura, Linaaa, Russta, Nodachi.
    WHM 75 | BLM 37 | RDM 63 | WAR 75 | MNK 44 | NIN 37 | RNG 20
    Windurst Rank 10 | Bastok Rank 10 | Sandoria Rank 3
    No more permanent stats on "In areas outside own nation's control" items.
    Combat Caster's Boomberang +1 | Master Caster's Bracelets
    Sandoria is gay.

I'm a warrior and I kill stuff! RAWR!

ph34r the Gigant Axe rush.

BRD /

Never experienced a WHM Manaburn but you sound confident enough in your plan and the roster looks solid. I'd be more than happy to join.

Just curious though, I see a lot of requirements of the WHMs in the way of sub jobs and stats/equipment, anything in particular you'd need from the BRD? I can get up to 490 DEF with protect IV if i need to take some heat or need it for pulls. My base and + MND are good but i wont' be doing offensive spells to the undead.

Oh and what would be the proposed schedule for it? My times are flexible but do need to know in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodachi
      BRD /

Never experienced a WHM Manaburn but you sound confident enough in your plan and the roster looks solid. I'd be more than happy to join.

Just curious though, I see a lot of requirements of the WHMs in the way of sub jobs and stats/equipment, anything in particular you'd need from the BRD? I can get up to 490 DEF with protect IV if i need to take some heat or need it for pulls. My base and + MND are good but i wont' be doing offensive spells to the undead.

Oh and what would be the proposed schedule for it? My times are flexible but do need to know in advance.
      Not really as confident as you think I am. >_> Be prepared to die. >:D Yeah, BRD will be puller so you'll need to be able to take some hits, as long as your Elegy/Requiem/Lullaby/Threnody stick, which they should, it'll be ok. And probably some Etudes for teh gimp WHMs *cough* so they won't get their spells resisted half the time, but I doubt this is necessary with decent equipment. :D

As for schedule, I'll work it out after finding the last WHM. We have people from all different timezones. D;
      Sandoria is gay.

Comment

Keep up updated, i'd like to see how this goes.
        Arien
        75 Nin

Lemonade[HNM]
        Alchemy:68.0.
        Relic Obtained: Koga Boots.

Comment

Under gear you might want to add light staff (or HQ even). +10% damage boost (HQ +15%) on all light spells; far more effective than anything else you could equip.

On a side note this sounds like a horrible, horrible idea and I hope you all die and never try it again.

Gatts - PLD75/WAR37
          and you call your self a canadian

PiNG broke my sig and all I got was this T-shirt.

Comment

Originally posted by Xuande
            Under gear you might want to add light staff (or HQ even). +10% damage boost (HQ +15%) on all light spells; far more effective than anything else you could equip.

On a side note this sounds like a horrible, horrible idea and I hope you all die and never try it again.

Hopefully we'll get to prove you wrong.
            Thanks for suggestion. :D
            Sandoria is gay.

Comment

Monks will have us on 2CH bitching when we're done with KRT XD
              or on 2CH laughing... either way should be (|Fun|)

Comment

Hahaha, how mean. We'll prove you wrong, I hope. ;_;

Comment

I give it 15 minutes before we all draw our Club's and think "why didn't we do this in the first place?".
                  【MNK 75 - WAR 75 - NIN 75 - BRD 75 - WHM 75】

Comment

I'm sure it's gonna be very painfull ";3 should be fun
                    Linaaa (^-^) Levels [WHM:75|SMN:59|BST:54|THF:51|BLM:37|NIN:37|WAR:37|MNK:22|RNG:21|RDM:16|SAM:10]

Guilds: Clothcraft: 92.1+3 - Leather: 60.0 - Goldsmith: 24.0 - Woodcraft: 6.1 - Cooking: 1.0
                    Avatars: Carby / Garuda / Shiva / Ifrit / Ramuh / Leviathan / Fenrir (*^-^*)V ***
                    NM's: killed lots, lots of drops, lost track.

Live journal Linaaa LiveJournal ^^v

Comment

Did anything ever happen with this? I was actually kind of interested
                      Gatts - PLD75/WAR37
                      and you call your self a canadian

PiNG broke my sig and all I got was this T-shirt.

Comment

No.

Comment

Syn been saying his going to try again soonish, dunno why it didnt go ahead last time...why didnt it go ahead last time? o.o

Being WHM DD in a few bone PTs, taking a few notes, this should actually be possible, wouldnt expect like 10k an hour etc tho, maybe average rate if we are lucky. Need to work out a few strats first too which Im sure will be talked about.

Comment

Working...
                          X