Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm disappointed, give me an opinion

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Since my brd is almost to the cap I’ve been leveling other low level jobs lately to get prepared to level something new. Trying to get Ranger and the sub for it, and the sub of a sub of Ranger in Jeuno range before I hit 75 so I’m all ready to go once I hit cap. I’m stuck in NA madness right now. Getting like a whole 600exp an hour and all. I can understand where everyone is coming from. I’ve had the “Oh you speak Japanese, here you can be leader,” or “you know more than I do, here have leader” crap.

    The best thing to do at low, mid, and high level ranges is that if you don’t want to deal with NA’s then just pretend like you’re Japanese. I have found that this gets you out of a lot of trouble. You can still talk English though. Just act like you know a little English (I say “English I knowing little” or something like that.) Acting JP purifies you from the following things:

    -Getting leader passed to you
    -People expecting more out of you than you really should like “what should we fight, where do we go, ect.”
    -Leader asking you to invite other people, even JP people
    -Asking you annoying questions about the game like why cant they get Summoner at level 5

    If they ask you to do anything, you can just pretend like you don't understand~

    Generally I’ve noticed that NA’s have more respect towards JPs as the do NA’s which makes sense. I think everyone is the same as that. Sometimes you may get screwed if you have a JP in your PT and they start busting out all his kanji on you but generally it has been ok.

    Currently my Ninja is 1, Ranger is 12, and Warrior is 8 and I need Ninja at 18, Ranger at 19, and Warrior as 19 before I can leave the Valkurm stages >< wish me luck :dead: . Acting Jp has worked pretty good so far. I keep getting invites from those same people that invited me the day before and so.

    Comment


    • #17
      Trying to get Ranger and the sub for it, and the sub of a sub of Ranger

      my brain just exploded :spin: :spin: :spin:
      Andry

      BLM 75 /-/ WHM 38 /-/ RDM 37
      BST 10
      San d'Oria Rank 10
      Zilart M16
      Not NA, not JP, not an importer. What am I? :confused:

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Seymour

        The best thing to do at low, mid, and high level ranges is that if you don’t want to deal with NA’s then just pretend like you’re Japanese. I have found that this gets you out of a lot of trouble. You can still talk English though. Just act like you know a little English (I say “English I knowing little” or something like that.) Acting JP purifies you from the following things:

        i've also been known to use this tactic when i'm not lvling my main

        the funny part is some times they don't even catch on that your supposibly japanese untill your 4th, 5th time saying

        Little English small words ok?^^




        75MNK, 62BRD , 37WAR , 37THF, 37WHM

        Full AF "Paragon of Monk Excellence"
        Genkei 5 Completed
        Rank 10 San, Rank 8 Windy, Rank1 Bastok
        Zilart and CoP Missions Complete
        93 Merrits, slacking need to work on that..
        Shura Haidate +1, body and head.
        Faith Torque, Black Belt , 3/5 Tu'lia Set, 4/5 AF2, 1/5 AF+1

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Andry
          Trying to get Ranger and the sub for it, and the sub of a sub of Ranger

          my brain just exploded :spin: :spin: :spin:
          whhops I dunno if I said that wrong or not. Sub of a Sub = something like 75BRD/37WHM/18BLM. Whm is the sub of Brd and the blm is a sub for the WHM hence sub of sub :confused: I dunno, Warrior is my sub job but I gotta sub something like Ninja for my War cause RNG, BRD, BLM, and WHM wont really work too well subbed as war :sweat:

          Comment


          • #20
            I started pretending that I'm JP in EN PTs a while back after getting the idea from Don... and I must have been getting really bad luck because it didn't work for me at all.

            Often times I have the NA PT leader go "OMG U SPEEK JAPONEEZ KEWL!" and passes me leadership, expecting me to "plz create (|“ú–{Œê|) (|ƒp?[ƒaƒB|) (|‚_‚肪‚Æ‚¤?B|)8-D"

            On top of that, once the rest of the English speakers find out that I'm "Japanese" they instantly assume I have a crazy high level job, which leads to me getting bombarded with tells asking for help... like...

            Randomninja (level 28)>> omg plz (|‚½‚·‚¯‚Ä?I?I|) (|‹ó?ä‚Ì?p?Fˆë|)?@(|ƒNƒGƒXƒg|) (|ƒm?[ƒO|) after (|ƒp?[ƒaƒB|)

            It's not worth the trouble... XD
            WAR20 MNK12 WHM28 BLM31 RDM60 THF21 PLD14 DRK20 BST6 BRD42 RNG16 SAM11 NIN40 DRG10 SMN10

            Comment


            • #21
              Well when leveling my sub today I pretended to be JP and all was good until I missed an LS message into party chat :sweat:

              Comment


              • #22
                ....please for the love of humanity tell me that quote is fake (TT)
                MiyamotoMusashi
                Bastok Missions completed
                Zilart Missions completed

                Comment


                • #23
                  gahhaahahhahahahahahahahahahaha
                  Andry

                  BLM 75 /-/ WHM 38 /-/ RDM 37
                  BST 10
                  San d'Oria Rank 10
                  Zilart M16
                  Not NA, not JP, not an importer. What am I? :confused:

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by davidmmmm9
                    ....please for the love of humanity tell me that quote is fake (TT)
                    Rofl, I was thinking that exact same thing.
                    【MNK 75 - WAR 75 - NIN 75 - BRD 75 - WHM 75】

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      (A bit off topic)



                      ....

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Another entry in my list of stupid quotes.
                        WHM 75 | BLM 37 | RDM 63 | WAR 75 | MNK 44 | NIN 37 | RNG 20
                        Windurst Rank 10 | Bastok Rank 10 | Sandoria Rank 3
                        No more permanent stats on "In areas outside own nation's control" items.
                        Combat Caster's Boomberang +1 | Master Caster's Bracelets
                        Sandoria is gay.

                        I'm a warrior and I kill stuff! RAWR!


                        ph34r the Gigant Axe rush.



                        Comment


                        • #27
                          "OMG U SPEEK JAPONEEZ KEWL!"

                          Yeah~ee~ee~...........Good stuff.
                          http://www.livejournal.com/users/zandria_/
                          ---
                          Dra Bmyhad Ec Toehk - FF7
                          ----
                          Final Fantasy XI - Zandria

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X