This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Link Shells

hi i am conkerx, and i am in a very good LS, but i have been looking to join a job specificLS
    here r all my jobs and lvls:
    war:7
    mnk:1
    whm:12
    blm:31
    rdm:3
    thf:6
    pld:-
    drk:-
    bst:10
    rng:3
    brd:10
    sum:22
    sam:-
    nin:12
    drg:16
    if any of those lvls r high enough for a tarutaru to join ur LS, plz let me know. thank you =D

Re: Link Shells

Well, we have a social Linkshell called Wolfpack. The people if very friendly, so I am sure they would like to have you around!

Comment

Given he posted this five months ago, I doubt he is still looking if he even checks these forums anymore.
      Whm 75 Blm 37 Brd 75 | Bastok Rank 10 | Whm > Rdm

Comment

Whoa... That old? I think I should read post dates more often, hehe.

Comment

Currently I belong to 2 different shells. Each has the good points, and some bad points. I ouldlike to know if there are any linkshells for us "older players". Yes, I am a member of the gray hair goup who can't grow up. (Never, never I say!)

I would also like to know how do you starta linkshell. My household wishes to create a household linkshell. I know where to but them, but no idea of how to open 'em.

Thanks!

Nunnehi

Comment

well i still do check this one once in a while, so if u do wanna start one, let me know

Comment

Originally posted by Nunnehi
              Currently I belong to 2 different shells. Each has the good points, and some bad points. I ouldlike to know if there are any linkshells for us "older players". Yes, I am a member of the gray hair goup who can't grow up. (Never, never I say!)

I would also like to know how do you starta linkshell. My household wishes to create a household linkshell. I know where to but them, but no idea of how to open 'em.

Thanks!

Nunnehi
              Your side bar says you are on the Odin server. This forum section is for Quetzalcoatl, so you might not find any Odin Linkshells here.
              Whm 75 Blm 37 Brd 75 | Bastok Rank 10 | Whm > Rdm

Comment

Working...
              X