This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Offical WorldPass Request

Official WorldPass Request thread. Hopefully people asking worldpass here will be helped. There's no more server posting restriction on this site. The main server chosen in the profile will create a shortcut in the main topics area and show your server name when you post.

Re: Offical WorldPass Request

I am wondering if anyone coloud possibly provide me with a world pass for this server? My friends play on it but they are away on holiday atm and well I want to start palying the game as I got it a few days ago and would love to play here. Thanks.

Comment

I too, would like a worldpass to this server if anyone would be so kind

i have a friend that plays on this server, but i am not sure if i have the right email and i wont be able to see him again until after new years
      so if anyone would be so nice as to purchase a worldpass, i would be very grateful

i think i will start playing on either the 26th or 27th if there is a time limit on worldpasses

thanks a bunch
      Noose

Comment

i'm also interested in joining quetz, would greatly appreciate a WP, email is Bry4nm@yahoo.com or you can contact me on AIM @ bry4nm .. thanks in advance

Comment

Hi , could you please give me a WP ?
          Thanks alot

Comment

hey fellow FF11 players a couple friends play on your server and i was wondering if someone could help me out with a WP there out for the week and i was wanting to surprise them. Thanks

AIM- Quikxsi1ver

msg me if you could help me out

Comment

i have been trying to get a world pass to other servers for ages

i have nothing against valfor server but i would like to have the choice of choosing to play on another sever or 2 instead of having to go on the same one day after day

Comment

maybe you could have asked in the all servers forums instead of posting in all of them...anyway, I hate buying something and then having it go to waste, so PM me or something if you want one for quetzalcoatl.
                Haikus are easy.
                But sometimes they don't make sense.
                Refrigerator.

Comment

Can I have a WP please? I have made a request on another site, so will update here asap if I receive one there first.

Double Post Edited:
                  Got one, thanks anyway folks.
                  Last edited by forster; 03-22-2006, 08:57 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Which FF Character Are You?

Comment

need a world pass!! please pm me Thank You

Comment

I'm in need of a world pass. if anyone can get one to me in the next hour I will paypal 10 bucks to ya! Thanks!

rgolem@golom.com

-G

Comment

Can I get a world pass for Quetzalcoatl. I will definately pay you back when I get the gil. Thanks you can also email me at mechadrgn@yahoo.com

I got my world pass thanks everyone!
                        Last edited by Mechadrgn; 05-07-2006, 10:39 AM.

Comment

Can Someone please get me a Worldpass for this server. i will repay the gil used once i get it. Please email the World pass information to

Shoanarius@hotmail.com

Thank you.

Comment

Re: Moving to Quetzalcoatl: Could use a Worldpass.

It's official, I, my girlfriend and her good friend will be moving to Quetzalcoatl on June 1st.

The only problem with this is that we'll need a worldpass to do this. If I have to, I'll try to use the ones on the QCDN web-board, but I'd prefer a fresh one that I know would work for all three of us, so any help would be very appreciated.
                            : : : : :_/ _/ _/ : : : : : : : : : : : :_/ : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :_/ : : : : : : : : : : : : : :
                            : : : :_/ : : : :_/ : : :_/ _/ _/ : : : :_/ : _/_/ : :_/: : : : :_/: _/ : : _/ : : : : _/ _/ _/
                            : : :_/ : : : :_/ : _/: : : : _/ : _/ :_/:_/: : : : :_/: : : : :_/: _/ _/ : : : : :_/ : : : :_/
                            : :_/ : : : :_/ : _/ : : : :_/ : _/ :_/: : : : : : :_/: : : : :_/: _/ : :_/ : : :_/ : : : : _/
                            :_/ _/ _/ : : : :_/ _/ _/ : _/ :_/: : : : : : : :_/ _/ _/ : _/ : : : : _/ : : _/ _/ _/ :

Comment

Check out Qcdn.org, try asking for a World Pass there.

Which FF Character Are You?

Comment

Working...
                              X