Looking for a Dynamis LS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a Dynamis LS

I am looking for a stable and fair Dynamis LS from 7pm to 12-1am PST. I have a decently geared 75BLU and a decently geared 75BLM. If you want more information on job levels, you can see my character info by clicking on my name to the right and then public info. I keep my character levels up-to-date.

I havent been in dynamis for about 2 years but I did get access to Dyanmis Beaucedine before I had to stop because college became more difficult.
    PSN ID: Kelshan
    Completed: F.E.A.R., Bioshock, Turok, The Darkness, Viking: Battle of Asgard, Timeshift, Folklore, Time Crisis 4, Dark Sector, Heavenly Sword, Resistance: Fall of Man, Ninja Gaiden Sigma, The Orange Box, DBZ: Burst Limit, Assassin's Creed, Lair, Overlord, Fracture, Condemned 2, Legendary, BattleField Bad Company 2, Infamous, UT3, Far Cry 2, Resistance 2, Borderlands
    Currently Playing: MW2 (Stuck in broken Phat PS3 ), Call of Juarez
    sigpic

Re: Looking for a Dynamis LS

Forgot to post I am free all day Saturday and Sunday after 1pm PST.
    Completed: F.E.A.R., Bioshock, Turok, The Darkness, Viking: Battle of Asgard, Timeshift, Folklore, Time Crisis 4, Dark Sector, Heavenly Sword, Resistance: Fall of Man, Ninja Gaiden Sigma, The Orange Box, DBZ: Burst Limit, Assassin's Creed, Lair, Overlord, Fracture, Condemned 2, Legendary, BattleField Bad Company 2, Infamous, UT3, Far Cry 2, Resistance 2, Borderlands
    sigpic

Comment

Hey bring my ass along, I rolled with Land of Dreams before I left for afghanistan. I'm gonna need a new social when I get back though, as I want to level, PUP,NIN,MNK,THF to 75 in that order. I've got 75 RDM that's geared pretty good. If you have a good social, I'll be back around the first or 2nd week of may. Hook a brother up.

As far as dynamis shells go, LOD was pretty good. I ran 3-4 runs with them, then They went through a month of Northlands,dreamland zones. And I couldn't go, so they talked to some of the other shells so I could get my 4 cities knocked out. I was more than thankful for that.

Unfortunatley, I've noticed that it's near impossible to get any gear, unless you go with the lesser dynamis shells. I had 14 points after 2 months of runs, and that put me like 24th in line for any dynamis relic. But that's how it is when you've had folks in the shell for 2+ years.

I'm going to try and get a kenkonken when I get back. It's probably gonna take me a year and a half, but I'd just like to have one. More than any RDM piece of gear, and I f'ing Love red mage.

But keep in touch, I'll hollar back when I get closer to coming home.
      In game name is Martain

Comment

I have switch to Dimensionaldeath LS as my main social LS. They are a EST event time sky/limbus/HNM LS but have many people on playing, even at my terrible play times(see OP).

I am about 80% sure I can get you a pearl but if you want to join in on the Events, you will have to fill an application.
        sigpic

Comment

That's hella cool, I don't know if i'm gonna have time/dedication to participate in the actual events, but just some cool peeps to talk to.

and ....check back on DD's web site, I was in DD before I deployed, but I basically only got to do 2 things with them, before I had to quit. My character is Martain, I don't think there's any bad blood, I was pretty honest and straight forward about the whole situation. I was only in the shell for about 1-2 weeks. I had a post explaining it all on their website, sometime back in october. But I'd love to come back and be in it. Hell even help out when I can. And I'm not worried about points, gear, maybe some titles since I'm starting to get my heart set on a Kenkonken...but we'll see I'll give you a shout on here in a couple of months.

Comment

Just a FYI, I found a wonderful website www.dynamisbums.com where most of the Phoenix server's NA linkshells post what times they are doing dynamis. There is a link to each linkshell's website.

Now I applied to a few shells who start times are in my range...it will be even better because California will forward there clocks 1 hour on March 8th. This means I will have a two hour difference from EST time and not three hours.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X