Assualt need people for it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assualt need people for it

I have only started to mess with endgame lately, I have a good Dynamis and sky LS already but cant get assaults done for my life -.-

I want to further improve my DRG, and the onyl way to do that is to get the armor I want from assault, but I cant seem to get anyone to join.

I have DRG and DNC at 75, and fully geared.

If your like me, and want to do assault to get some gear, or can point me in the right direction, I would be happy ;p

now I dont want to do Nyzal, I am talking about the older assaults, to get area points.

I am lowest rank, have never done an assault before -.-

all I want is this stuff

------------------------------
    Leujaoam Sanctum
    -Pahluwan Qalansuwa 20,000

Lebros Cavern
    -Amir Korazin 20,000

Mamool Ja Assault
    -Pahluwan Seraweels 20,000
    -Amir Boots 20,000

just looking for a way to get it, so I can better my DRG output
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Kain (FFIV): I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.

Re: Assualt need people for it

Out of curiousity, do you have sea? Homam are excellant pieces for drg, much better than amir. If yes, then I wouldn't worry about assaults and join a limbus linkshell.
    ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Mog View Post
      Out of curiousity, do you have sea? Homam are excellant pieces for drg, much better than amir. If yes, then I wouldn't worry about assaults and join a limbus linkshell.

no I dont, I have trouble getting pepole to do CoP missions, was stuck at 2-5 for the longest... over a year really, and just go that done a week ago.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Kain (FFIV): I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.

Comment

Just some notes as to some of the assault gear, 20k points can take a while to build up, and eventually you may also want to spend points on Salvage, so may want to be somewhat choosy with what you pick. Amir Boots are a relatively solid piece, though you can generally do better than the other Amir pieces once you get into other activities. Not that they're useless, but there's a decent chance you'll replace them rather easily, and 20k Assault points is a lot to spend for that.

The Paluwhan body from Ilrusi Atoll is a very solid piece that you may want to look into, in my opinion it would serve you much better than the Amir body. Also, while you're currently looking to expand into more aspects of endgame, I would highly advise you to look for a ZNM group, there are some flat out fantastic pieces available to DRG from that content, moreso than from Assault.

But Assault rankups go a long way later, good luck finding a good static!
        Callysto of RamuhCaithsith - 75 RDM / BRD / COR / PLD / WAR / SCH / DRK

Formerly Callisto of Ramuh. | Retired 5.28.10

Callisto Broadwurst of Palamecia

Comment

Working...
        X