Level 17, looking for static and/or LS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Level 17, looking for static and/or LS

I'm currently a level seventeen Red Mage on Phoenix. I spend most of my time soloing because I can never find a party, and when I do find one they almost always fall apart after one or two fights, which is, needless to say, very frustrating. So if there's a linkshell or static party I could join, that would be really helpful. I'm usually on during the day (EST), but it's no problem at all to shift my game-time to a different part of the day. Post here, or send me a message; my name in-game is Aufroix.

Re: Level 17, looking for static and/or LS

What specific days and times do you play?
    Current Server: Asura
    Current Home Nation: Bastok (Rank 10)
    Race/Sex: Elvaan/Male
    Main Job: 75 DRK / 37 SAM,RDM,NIN,WAR,WHM
    Main Craft: 73 Cloth

(Read this at a normal pace...)
    Tihs Msseage Connat Be Raed By Nromal Huamn Biegns. Pelsae Ntoify Yuor Firedns Taht If Tehy Can Raed Tihs, Taht Tehy Aenr't Namrol...Cnovrresly, Atmpetnig To Raed Tihs Msasege At Nmaorl Pcae And Bineg Albe To, Cna't be Namrol Etiehr...If Yor'ue Albe To Raed Tihs, Tehn Mybae Yur'oe Not Nrmaol.

Comment

I'm on pretty much every day, obviously sometimes I will have plans but not very often. I haven't really been playing enough to fall into a regular schedule, but I'm free from 12:00 noon to about 8:00 at night.

Comment

It gets better, especially on RDM. I solo'ed to about 23 and haven't had to wait too long for a PT since. Once you hit 41 on RDM it becomes a VERY in demand job and a really well formed party will rock with a RDM even at lower levels (tho a BRD can help a lot too).

You may have better luck in the afternoons tho - I notice my server is pretty empty during the EST days.
        sigpic

(\ /)
        ( . . )
        C(")(")
        ...Somebunny loves you....

...That's "Little Washu", Bub....

Comment

Okay, thanks.

Comment

/tell Bagon ingame and I will help you out =P

Comment

I imagine being able to /WHM would make getting a party a lot easier. Unfortunately nobody will help me get a skull.

Catch 22...

Oh, and I am moving back to California next year (Hooray!). Will that help me time-zone-wise?
              Last edited by Aufroix; 10-07-2008, 01:29 PM.

Comment

It may depending on what time you play - PST afternoons and evenings are pretty good/

If you were on Remora, I'd help ya get your skull (lord knows I've thrown enough of them away) which doesn't help much
                sigpic

(\ /)
                ( . . )
                C(")(")
                ...Somebunny loves you....

...That's "Little Washu", Bub....

Comment

Working...
                X