New Linkshell.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Linkshell.

Hey guys, some of you might remember me looking for a Roleplaying Linkshell, well I got impatient and made my own. It is called KnightsOfPluto. Me and two friends are running it. right now we don't have rules set in place at the moment. but by tomorrow they will be posted here to give you more info about the LS. basically I am gathering up people who might be interested in playing. It's on phoenix server only, sorry >.<
    Anyway what I can tell you now, is that it is going to stricly follow the story of FFXI, and you must take on the roles of the character and race you are. Male female whatever. I don't really have a rule yet on class/job.
    I gotta talk more with my friends about it.
    anyway I'll post more information and run around screaming in main towns lol.
    If anyone is Preinterested in joining send me a PM or post here I suppose.
    I say "preinterested" just in case you read the rules I'll post soon you dont like it and decide not to join.
    also on last note about it, the RP does not have to be all the time. it is not permanent So you dont have to be in and playing all the time.
    Ill post more soon. Thanks. Hope to get some players.

Re: New Linkshell.

As soon as my game arrives in my country, I pay for any import fees (if applicable), unbox it, set my usb DVD-RW driver, install, register, update (for like 15 hours I'm guessing ), log in, set the controls and familiarize with the game interface I'll look for your linkshell, that is, if you're still looking for members.

I'll probably be a Galka Red Mage in Bastok.
    Hobbes - Galka Red Mage 9|Warrior 7|Black Mage 5|Thief 5|White Mage 5|Monk 4 (Phoenix)

If you're on Phoenix and still haven't done the Gustaberg Tour, for Pete's Sake, send me a PM/Tell/e-mail

----Reading----
    Mage: the Awakening
    ----Playing----

[video game] Final Fantasy XI (WIN)
    [rpg] World of Darkness: Second Sight
    ----Listening----
    Coldplay - X&Y | Foo Figthers - The Colour and the Shape

Comment

Working...
    X