This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About Ifrit?

Is Ifrit a server that is connected to ALL the PC, XB360, and PS2 FFXI? Or does each console have its own Ifrit server?
    "Slithor";Elvaan Warrior/White Mage
    Ifrit Realm

Re: About Ifrit?

Jesus H. Tap-dancing Christ.

1- This is the Phoenix Forum. THIS IS THE FORUM FOR AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT SERVER.
    2- You've ALREADY got a thread to ask stupid questions in.
    3- Have you EVER heard of google!?

Comment

stop spamming the forums already make one thread and use tht for ALL your QUESTIONS
      "Death shall seek you out, If death fails, I promise you, i wont." ~ Srxjo (me)
      "My lips are stained scarlet red from my blood" ~Srxjo (me)
      "The greatest pain in this world is losing that which is closest to ones own heart" ~Srxjo (me)

Comment

yay for being dicks

all platforms play on the same servers, their is only one ifrit, odin, kujata. Neext time this would be better put in all server section then the phoenix board. Just take the time to make sure your posting in the right forum.

ya we have a few dicks here, but you get use to them
        [FFXI Journal][Pld][War][Nin][Drg][Rng][Brd]

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll154/xsev/orly.jpg

Comment

Check his post history, Sev. He created about half a dozen threads, with a new post every time a random thought flitted through his head. And he keeps repeating a lot of the same questions.

Comment

Wow. Please, do some research before you continue spamming the boards. Google is your friend. Also, the official FFXI page has information too.

RDM 75/WHM 38/BLM 37/DRK 37/NIN 37/PLD 37 -- Cooking 96.7+1
            Image by Askannyi
            LoneGamer.net

Comment

Originally posted by Murphie View Post
              Check his post history, Sev. He created about half a dozen threads, with a new post every time a random thought flitted through his head. And he keeps repeating a lot of the same questions.
              '
              im not usually on the site in the weekends or do research on a poster when he post, and how many times have feba just been an ass to a non spammer plenty that i can remember thos serj should habve been a flag.
              [FFXI Journal][Pld][War][Nin][Drg][Rng][Brd]

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll154/xsev/orly.jpg

Comment

I found out just by reading the New Posts. He just started this morning, so it's not hard to see.

Comment

im not usually on the site in the weekends or do research on a poster when he post, and how many times have feba just been an ass to a non spammer plenty that i can remember thos serj should habve been a flag.
                  Neat, I didn't know you were learning German.

Comment

Rather than everyone flaming this poor guy, someone send him a P.M. explaining politely what he should do and stop bumping this useless thread.

And yes, I'm aware of the irony of this post :3
                    sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Malacite View Post
                      Rather than everyone flaming this poor guy, someone send him a P.M. explaining politely what he should do and stop bumping this useless thread.
                      And yes, I'm aware of the irony of this post :3

people have explained nicely to him...but he keeps spamming, the time for nice has passed since he has now become anoying. I am all for new players, but if you are going to start playing a game like this, look up the info instaed of spamming forums -.-
                      -------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Kain (FFIV): I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.

Comment

Working...
                      X