[Linkshell] that helps n00bs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Linkshell] that helps n00bs

Hi all, I've been playing FFXI for 4 month now (not very often because of my work).
    I was just wondering if there was a linkshell that helps players in their early levels getting trhough some missions, or even help up levelling.

Any information about this topic would be very helpfull.

Thank you.

Re: [Linkshell] that helps n00bs

There's not a grand LS for all newbie helping that's available on every server, but often you'll find many good social LS's that will take newbies on and help them learn the ropes, from becoming financially self sufficient, to learning crafts and learning new combat tactics.

If you're feeling a little lost on Phoenix, give me a shout in game sometime and I'll hook you up with a pearl for my LS.

Comment

Ok, thank you. If i need help i'll /tell.

Comment

I just started playing on phoenix and it's lonely being a noob again
        → ☆白75☆黒37☆ ←
        ∧____∧
        (≡´。`≡) ニャンニャン♪

♂ ラブストーリー♀

Comment

If you'd like a pearl too, just ask Saeriel (me), Shenlong, Amarok, Stockyboy or Wembo to give you a pearl.

We're quite happy taking on newbies as well as oldbies.

Comment

ill be talking to you soon i just started playing last week i did mostly everything one my own but i have a feeling ill be needing some help soon

Comment

same here, we have a big ls with many expirenced players, our ls is TheUntouchables, if you want a pearl, contact me = Reaperx

Comment

I have a new and up and comming LS, called HellInANutshell. Ask Caeles, Vasilis, Tethysx, and Crystalyn for a pearl. I am in Alaska on business right now. Will be back around August 14-15. See you all ingame.
                Do what you like, like what you do, but don't hate.

Which FF Character Are You?

http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?152160

Comment

i dont really know how to play at all i dont know what most people are talking about here its kinda confusing
                  Killer7291

Comment

ok, just so everyone knows HellInANutshell is broken, and I have joined in TheUntouchables. It is a great LS for new players and old player alike. If you want in ask Reaper, or me, and I will find someone to get you in.
                    Do what you like, like what you do, but don't hate.

Which FF Character Are You?

http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?152160

Comment

Avengers linkshell has been on Phoenix for over 2 years now and welcomes players of all levels and experience. Come say hi at our website http://www.teamavengers.org . We have a forum especially for newer players to ask questions.

Comment

Working...
                      X