Money Making

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Money Making

yeah so im soooo broke and i my max job is mnk/29...dwn lvld... and i need cash bad. whats the best way for me to make money besides crafting....?

Re: Money Making

how much money do you need??

do you have THF/15+??

i would try oput mnk/thf 30/15 and go hunting either in sarutabaruta or tahrongi canyon.

kill
    - crawlers silk thread
    - bees beehive chips
    - saplings for seeds
    - Pygmaioi (steal) saruta cotton
    - air elements

NM
    - sarutabaruta east - spiny hunting
    - valkurm dunes - golden bat

stacks from those should be 10k-40k depending on economy.
    you could try using staff + ws earth crusher as mnk.

i made good money from farming there

you can also make good money with crafting in low levels, but that means research from yourself what is good profit on your server

btw. can you access to PUP with a job lower 30?? **confused**
    Monchichie

Ayumie

Comment

lol i down lvled to 29

Comment

Well I have in 3 days got just under 100k this is how i got it. My server is Garuda so others may be diferent. Job I was using doing this was a lvl 27 monk with war sub.

Crafted 5 x vagabond hose - 1 grass thread (farmed yaguda beads and crafted), 1 grass cloth (crafted from grass thread farmed from necklases off yagudas) 2 cotton cloths - bought stack of 12 from ah for 16k in windy Got 5/6 successfull synths with image support at clothcraft lvl 5. (got earth crystals from mog house as I always save crystals)

Got 8k for 3 10k for 2 so = 44k - 16k for cotton (all crystals for grassthread etc. farmed or already had, in taronghi canyon air elements when windy drop wind cluster = 12 wind crystals) farmed a few to synth yaguda necklases= Total 28k proffit.

Beehive chips - farmed in taronghi canyon 1 stack = sold in AH for 22k

Ascetrics ring - (was in mog house hadn't used for month) = sold for 9k ( everyone has things they don't use in their MH they can sell without having to worry if they need it)

Fishing am only lvl 2 but the following....

Bastok sardines 3 stacks @ 3k = 9k (total) - worms 1k a stack (3k total) = 6k already had fishing rod, used a carbon rod (about 5k on garuda)

Moat carp - 12k a stack ( 3 stacks) = 36k - insect paste = 1.5k a stack (4 stacks due to rusty buckets and line breaks = 6k) = 30k

Total = 98k thats for 5 hours synthing, fishing and farming. I noramaly play for max 2 hours a day.

Best thing to do is get a craft.

If you farm sheep for their sheepskins to make sheep leather (lvl 2 leatherwork)

Sheepskin (farmed)
        12x distilled water = 500g AH, (200gil if any in guild)
        12x Dark crytsals = 3k
        12x windhurstian tea leaves 800g

So cost of materials = 4.3k
        Sold stack of sheep leather in sandy Ah for 22k
        = 17.7k profit. Time to do = 2 hours (due to sheep farming i got average drop of 1 sheepskin per 4 sheep killed) the lvl 15 thief would help get better drop rates.

Well that has worked for me this week It isn't too difficult to do, best advice is look whats selling well in the AH, if you know you can obtain them by farming craft do so.
        Last edited by Jarre; 04-27-2006, 04:44 AM.

Comment

i dont know i just post alot
          Killer7291

Comment

Originally posted by Killer7291
            i dont know i just post alot
            Well stop it. You're not adding anything to the topics you're posting in, so you're clearly just trying to boost your post count by spamming.

Comment

I like to farm grain seeds for cash. Walking/Strolling Saplings can be found all over North and South Gustaberg, Konschtat Highlands, and I think around La Theine and East/West Ronfaure as well. At your level, you can kill them very quickly, and while Grain seeds is not a common drop, I wouldn't say it's rare either. It's safe to say I get 2-3 Grain seeds from every 10 saplings I kill, sometimes more. They sell from 30-40K per stack depending on which AH you sell at, and current demand. I've found that they sell for more at the Windurst AH, on average.

Other than that, get a craft. I would recommend goldsmithing, because there's certainly money that can be made with that craft. I took it up when I was level 10 or so, just synthing endless stacks of copper ingots. The recipe is easy, and cheap, and caps at level 2 or 3.

copper ingot = 4 copper ores + 1 Fire Crystal

The stacks sell anywhere between 10-15K, and on rare occassions for up to 20K. The best part about this synth is that copper ores can be bought from the Goldsmith guild for pocket change, only 9 or 10 gil apiece. Fire crystals on my server are normally around 3K per stack, or 250 gil per crystal in a stack of 12. That's 290 gil you're spending to make 1 ingot, and if your 12 stack sells for 10K you're making 833 gil per ingot. Thats nearly 200% profit on copper ingots. And again, check the various cities for differences in price b/w AH's, because that's an easy way to mark up the price of what you're selling.

Also, you still haven't told us... about how much money do you actually need to make?
              Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.

Comment

Working...
              X