This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Offical WorldPass Request

Hey! Sorry about earlier, I didn't see this sticky when I requested my worldpass earlier. So... here goes! A friend and I need a worldpass for Phoenix server, any help is greatly appreciated! ^_^ Meow! Pm me or email Hiruma@gmail.com

Comment

Still has 4 uses as of now got it around 1100a EST

Comment

Could I possibly get a WP? my email is rebinu@yahoo.com

Comment

i have been trying to get a world pass to other servers for ages

i have nothing against valfor server but i would like to have the choice of choosing to play on another sever or 2 instead of having to go on the same one day after day

Comment

Can i get a WP to Phoenix please? email is merkin140@hotmail.com Thanks in advance

Comment

I would like a Worldpass to Phoenix too

Thanks in advance

Comment

would like a WP so i can play with my buddy on the phoenix server... please PM me... thank you... leave name so i can pay you back...

Comment

I also would love a world pass to Phoenix, thank you in advance please send it to Celticmistry@aol.com I will pay you the 2k gil as soon as I make it in game. thank you and have a wonderful day

Comment

If i could have a world pass to phoenix that would be great please send to AsapActor@yahoo.com thanks again

Comment

A friend of mine from work plays on phoenix and i'd like to make a 2nd character on that server, so if someone could please get me a world pass that'd be great. I'll get you the money back A.S.A.P. if you do.

Please PM me if you get one... then after i use it if you dont mind, i'll post it here for others to use.

Edit:
                      Nevermind my friend logged in on msn and she got me a world pass so no worries
                      Last edited by Imkindalost; 05-07-2006, 10:10 PM.
                      ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
                      All you parents out there, it is very important to teach your kids to be logical.
                      "If you fall off that swing and break your neck, you can't go to the store with me."

Comment

My friend and I just bought the game but the problem is he is in the Phoenix server and I don't have a pass! I have been sitting here for days waiting for replies from various sites, My free trial will run out soon and I will be charged for not even playing! Please you guys I know somebody already posted this but I really need your help, email me at l33tcore@netscape.net

Please help guys thanks. i am about ready to give up... I will pay you 4k gil as soon as I can, thats right im that desperate,

4k Gil everyone

Comment

Why can't your friend buy you a Worldpass? They're 2000 gil, tops. Also, 4000 gil really isn't that much.

RDM 75/WHM 38/BLM 37/DRK 37/NIN 37/PLD 37 -- Cooking 96.7+1
                          Image by Askannyi
                          LoneGamer.net

Comment

He is a level one and 2k gil seems like a ridikulas amoutn of money to us that CANT play...

Comment

Can Someone get me a world pass to Pheonix.... I have no freinds on that server so I cant ask them or I would.. I will pay you back whenever I can get a hold of the gil that I get from the start if you need to be payed back. So if you can help me please send me a email at... scarletredlove@Hotmail.com

Comment

4k is easy to get with enough crystals and going to the AH. Im level 6 and I have alittle 5k.

Comment

Working...
                                X