This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny Story

Everyone either has heard or should be told about the Cats* group of ppl on our server. For those that have not, they are a bunch of really high lvl gil sellers. At first I thought they were not gil sellers, they did not fit the typical 'model' of gil sellers and I had some respect for them, that was until last night.

While lvling in Kuftal last night, 2 friends of mine, Reoin and Atheena, were camping Amemet and were direct opposition for the Cats ppl as they too wanting that lizard. Well he popped and Reoin got him, he brought the mob up to our camp on the ledge and the 2 were fighting him. The cats were nervously watching him and stalking him waiting for their opportunity to take Amemet from them. Now before, as Reoin told us, Catsninja would try and MPK him and the GM's wouldnt do anything about it, until one night a GM actually saw this and carted Catsninja to jail. Last night Catsninja was a very good kitty and decided not to repeat the same mistake, but her buddy Zhuzhu, however, did not. She brought in 6 sand lizards in hoping they would link on Reoin and kill him. Little did they know that he had friends, namely me and my bro and our group.

He pulled Amemet away from Zhuzhu and her pack of lizards and for some reason she decided to run away with them. I was in tow slapping the shite out of her for what she had the nerve to do. Eventually she died and Reoin and Atheena were successful at defeating Amemet. Now heres where it gets funny, Catsninja came up to my bro, 2 other members of our group, and myself and traded us 100k each, yes 100k each, to agree with her that Reoin mpk's Zhuzhu. So naturally we took the money and all laughed at her. On top of all that, a GM was there to see this all and Reoin even told the GM about the trading of the money and he simply said for us to keep the money and that Catsninja and Zhuzhu will be reprimanded once again.

So Reoin and Atheena got the NM and the drop and I made out 100k richer, not a bad night at Kuftal.

Also a sidenote***** Guivre is finally dead after terrorizing peeps in Kuftal for a whopping WEEK straight. An alliance, which suprisingly also included the Cats group, finally took his arse down, so now Kuftal can be once again a safe place to lvl. LOL yeah safe, hehe.

Ice, Dark, Fire, & Thunder Staves Aquired
    Genkai FINISHED!!
    Maat finally went down.
    All BLM AF1 - Acquired
    All WHM AF1 - Acquired
    Windurst Rank 7

AHAHAHAHAHA. Awsome story about the cats.

No one kills Guivre because he doesn't drop anything worth killing him for. And he's too hard to kill, just to kill.

Be like a Paladin.
    Take the hit, shrug it off, and ask if their mom hits any harder.

Comment

lolz
      Why did they add Guivre if he doesnt drop nething good, just to piss us off while lving? Bet the GM's invisi and watch him kill us, then laugh
      75 Mnk Sam | 70 Drk | 40 Blm | 37 Nin Rng Thf War
      Woodworking 91.9+2
      ZM:Complete CoP:Complete ToAU:27

Comment

Working...
      X