Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Pass

Hey all.

I've decided to come back to the wonderful world of Vana'diel after all the latest MMOs have been a total bore. Since there seems to be a neat little Gold World Pass program going on now, I thought I would ask if anyone was interested in sending me one for Odin? If not, that's fine. But there seem to be some nifty items involved after a certain period of time, so I thought I would ask~ (And, yes, brand new account! Haven't started a character yet.)

Etra
    sigpic

Re: World Pass

Originally posted by Etra View Post
    Hey all.
    (And, yes, brand new account! Haven't started a character yet.)

Etra
    If you have no characters you can just start a fresh character on Odin, you can now select your server of choice, they no longer just pick one randomly for you.

There 's also a very affordable server transfer service for existing characters.

Comment

Originally posted by Hazina View Post
      If you have no characters you can just start a fresh character on Odin, you can now select your server of choice, they no longer just pick one randomly for you.

There 's also a very affordable server transfer service for existing characters.
      Yeppers. Thanks for the comment. However, just sending out a notice to those that are interested in the items.

I'll be making my character tomorrow morning, so it's fine if no one is interested. (Er. By tomorrow morning I mean in 8-ish hours, depending on where you are.)
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hazina View Post
        He's talking about a Gold World Pass where he and the issuer receive special items after certain intervals of real world time have passed. But speaking from experience, the items you get really aren't very exciting. I wouldn't hold out too long waiting for someone to send you a GWP.

PLD75 DRK60 lots of other levels.
        ------
        Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
        When ignorance reigns, life is lost

Comment

Originally posted by Ameroth View Post
          He's talking about a Gold World Pass where he and the issuer receive special items after certain intervals of real world time have passed. But speaking from experience, the items you get really aren't very exciting. I wouldn't hold out too long waiting for someone to send you a GWP.
          Yep! Just woke up and ready to play. Thanks all for the replies. About to make my first character on my new account, making this thread useless. haha
          sigpic

Comment

did you end up making a new char on Odin? they closed the server didn't they?

Comment

Working...
            X