I'm coming back, as a noob

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm coming back, as a noob

hey all, so im coming back on wednesday, but i forgot my information for my character Burdyn's account so im starting over, which totally blows. does anyone know if playonline can look u up by name and address and card used? because it sucks that i cant log into a char that i had for two years.

i'm also looking for a good linkshell to join.

Burdyn

Re: I'm coming back, as a noob

I believe they can look you up by name and address, but if you know your old POL ID that'd prolly be the easiest (Did you write it down in your game manual? There's a space there for you to write it down iirc). At least, that's what they told a friend of mine that just came back (he didn't remember so it was a moot point anyways)

How long's it been since you quit? The aforementioned friend was gone for 3 years, and S-E told him all of his stuff was gone. They DID tell him that he could recover/reactivate his old POL ID, but his chars would be gone. Of course, there's no reason I can see to want to save your POL ID if the characters are no longer there, so I don't even know why they offer the option. Maybe for friend's list purposes?

Anyways, good luck to you.
    I'm a slow motion accident, lost in coffee rings and fingerprints...
    -Frou Frou, "Hear Me Out"

Check out my blog! =>
    http://deuceffxi.blogspot.com/

Comment

all my stuff was saved on my old 360 which died, so i dont have either my id or pass

Comment

Well, in that case all I can say is give them a call. Like I said, I think they were able to look it up without that info. Since you played on the 360 it can't have been THAT long since you quit playing, so I'd think there's a pretty good chance your stuff is still there. Enough to warrant sitting on hold with POL for a while (in my opinion)...

Good luck, I hope you can get your stuff back.
        I'm a slow motion accident, lost in coffee rings and fingerprints...
        -Frou Frou, "Hear Me Out"

Check out my blog! =>
        http://deuceffxi.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
        X