Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for a social linkshell

Hi,

My friend and I are looking for a social linkshell to join. We've both been playing for a few months and have a couple of jobs leveled to mid 30's. Feel free to /tell erinrose or diddly in game .

Thanx
    Erinrose
    Leviathan
    BLM40/MNK20

"The average, healthy, well-adjusted adult gets up at seven-thirty in the morning feeling just plain terrible." - Jean Kerr

Re: looking for a social linkshell

Bump!

Does anyone have any info on social linkshells for me & my friend to join? Any suggestions or names of people to contact in game?

Thanx again
    Erinrose
    Leviathan
    BLM40/MNK20

"The average, healthy, well-adjusted adult gets up at seven-thirty in the morning feeling just plain terrible." - Jean Kerr

Comment

not for your server....sorry.
      Originally posted by Raydeus

Other than that the only thing I'd like to see is SE changing Homam so RDM can use it, but the chances of that happening are the same as those of me winning the Mog bonanza.

Comment

Same here. I have one on Remora server but that's no good for you. I'm sure you will find a social LS on your server in no time. Just keep at joining parties and if you feel the person will give you a good response or you like people you party with ask them about their LS and if it is a social one.

Comment

I'm looking to join a social linkshell as well. Any thoughts?

My monk is 75 and he's anxious to do end game, lol!

I'm on the Leviathan server, rank 6 Bastok.
          |Please assist!|

Comment

Working...
          X