No announcement yet.

Seriously now, that's just overpriced.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seriously now, that's just overpriced.

FFXI RDM WAR BLM 75 - Ares Body 3/3 - Dalmy - Deulist Chapeau - V.Belt

User : Darkjoker - Killing Ifrit

I post this here solely for purposes of blackballing, shaming, harassment, and lulz.

Re: Seriously now, that's just overpriced.

Originally posted by Feba View Post
    FFXI RDM WAR BLM 75 - Ares Body 3/3 - Dalmy - Deulist Chapeau - V.Belt

User : Darkjoker - Killing Ifrit

I post this here solely for purposes of blackballing, shaming, harassment, and lulz.
    LOL!

When the random popups used to come up for account sales on ebay, i'd see ones at or around 900 so 1500 Negotiable isn't a shocker.

The thing that is killer is that whoever buys the account will still have to create a mule character by the same name and then send the bought character to the new server so he can change the name and then change all the CC info. So it'll actually end up being more than the 1500.

Unless your other link shows that he doesn't actually have that stuff or he is banned. (Can't view eet.)

Some n00b will probably buy the account and then end up getting shunned because he doesn't know anything about his gear or accounts.
    Last edited by Durahansolo; 06-04-2009, 05:24 AM.
    {New Sig in the works}
    -----------------------
    "There will come a day when the world will realize that Superman can no longer create miracles. If my name was Superman, that day would be today." 4/29/2009 - Me

Originally posted by Aksannyi
    "Hello! 100+3 Leathercrafting, your materials, 5k! Mention code LTH74 for a special discount!" - they'd get blisted by everyone they sent that to.
    Originally posted by Solymir
    What do you have against Ants? Is iVirus some new Apple product?

Comment

Holy hell. If he's selling his character for 1500, mines woth 3000 ahaha.
      ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

<.< I wonder how much Muteki could get for his lmao (if he still played that is. not sure who's in control of his character these days)

Still epic fail man... shame on the dumb fuck who pays for that.
        sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

Working...
        X