Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leviathan a busy server?

Hi,

I was just wondering how many ppl use the Leviathan server. I am in Bastok, but I don't see that many ppl there. Maybe I'm there at the wrong time (between 19.00 and 0.00hrs GMT). Could it mostly be an American server or is that just not possible?

Any idea which server is a good "European" one?

Thanks for your replies!
    Life is good, Final Fantasy is better...

Silverlance on Leviathan (Hume MNK)

Re: Leviathan a busy server?

I'm pretty sure all the servers have about the same mix of EU/NA/JP players, you'll find higher level players don't hang around in the 3 starter cities. Most will be in Whitegate or Jeuno where they have access to the best auction house.

Comment

Originally posted by DrakenDame View Post
      Hi,

I was just wondering how many ppl use the Leviathan server. I am in Bastok, but I don't see that many ppl there. Maybe I'm there at the wrong time (between 19.00 and 0.00hrs GMT). Could it mostly be an American server or is that just not possible?

Any idea which server is a good "European" one?

Thanks for your replies!
      YAY LEVIATHAN!!!!!!! Sorry, nobody ever comes to my server. It is so rare when I see new people on the site and they say "Dude what's Leviathan like?" they always skip us for the huger servers.
      {New Sig in the works}
      -----------------------
      "There will come a day when the world will realize that Superman can no longer create miracles. If my name was Superman, that day would be today." 4/29/2009 - Me

Originally posted by Aksannyi
      "Hello! 100+3 Leathercrafting, your materials, 5k! Mention code LTH74 for a special discount!" - they'd get blisted by everyone they sent that to.
      Originally posted by Solymir
      What do you have against Ants? Is iVirus some new Apple product?

Comment

Originally posted by Durahansolo View Post
        YAY LEVIATHAN!!!!!!! Sorry, nobody ever comes to my server.

Really? You're on Leviathan? I really thought you were a Bahamut player...whereabouts are you "hiding"?

Comment

Really? You're on Leviathan? I really thought you were a Bahamut player...whereabouts are you "hiding"?
          LOL, I haven't been playing much lately. I've been catching up on Anime and "24" (JACK BOWA!) I'm plannning on coming back after this update. I need to level DNC and THF to 37 for subs.
          {New Sig in the works}
          -----------------------
          "There will come a day when the world will realize that Superman can no longer create miracles. If my name was Superman, that day would be today." 4/29/2009 - Me

"Hello! 100+3 Leathercrafting, your materials, 5k! Mention code LTH74 for a special discount!" - they'd get blisted by everyone they sent that to.

Comment

Originally posted by Durahansolo View Post
            LOL, I haven't been playing much lately. I've been catching up on Anime and "24" (JACK BOWA!) I'm plannning on coming back after this update. I need to level DNC and THF to 37 for subs.

Well, who knows, we might meet somewhere, someday...

Comment

Hiya,

Me & my friend are on leviathan! Home town is Bastok too but are spending time in Valkurm Dunes & Parshow Marshlands (sp?) leveling :-)

Joanne
              Erinrose
              Leviathan
              BLM40/MNK20

"The average, healthy, well-adjusted adult gets up at seven-thirty in the morning feeling just plain terrible." - Jean Kerr

Comment

Originally posted by Erinrose View Post
                Hiya,

Me & my friend are on leviathan! Home town is Bastok too but are spending time in Valkurm Dunes & Parshow Marshlands (sp?) leveling :-)

Joanne
                Oh, we might meet! I have to go there to lvl up as well! Nice to meet you!

Comment

Oh, we might meet! I have to go there to lvl up as well! Nice to meet you!
                  I'll keep a lookout for you :-)
                  Erinrose
                  Leviathan
                  BLM40/MNK20

"The average, healthy, well-adjusted adult gets up at seven-thirty in the morning feeling just plain terrible." - Jean Kerr

Comment

lol, I was out in the dunes soloing this weekend for a bit as THF/DNC. Went from 15 to 20 between La Theine and Dunes. We're planning on doing a BCNM today and if not I'll be back leveling THF again. TheEternalFlames has been around since almost launch and has changed owners once and colors twice. So if anybody needs a linkpearl, let me know while I'm on and I'll try to get one to you. Members are kinda scarce right now, but we have about 8 regulars that hang around.
                    {New Sig in the works}
                    -----------------------

Comment

This thread is BS, nobody plays on Leviathan.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dirtyclown View Post
                        This thread is the truth, everybody plays on Leviathan.
                        FTFY
                        {New Sig in the works}
                        -----------------------

Comment

See, that's exactly why nobody plays on Leviathan. They have to camp NMs next to people like you and I.
                          sigpic

Comment

Well, I disagree with you dirtyclown. I finally reached lvl 18 MNK yesterday and 2 of my linkshell helped me getting the support job abbility. I was fighting in Valkcrum Dunes and ended up In Gugsen Mines and finally in Selbina and to cut a long story short: THERE WERE A LOT OF PC'S THERE!

So, I can safely say: Leviathan is a nicely busy server, not too busy, but busy enough to be comfortable!

Comment

I was being sarcastic. Clearly there are people on Leviathan. I'm one of them. >.>
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X