This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you're interested in joining Lakshmi English LS

Along with Chronos and Xero, I (Erathlyn) can also help add people to the English speaking FallenAngels LS on Lakshmi. Just picked up 28 Linkshell pearls tonight ^^. LS has lots of new people and low levels so it's good if you're just starting out.

Post on this thread or send me a PM with a time/day for me to meet you any time 7am-430pm, 10pm-2am EST and I'll do my best to get you added within 24 hours, unless someone else gets ya. Feel free to send a tell to Erathlyn in game as well, and if I'm not in a PT I'd be glad to come get ya.

Try to start out in San'doria, I haven't travelled to other areas yet.
    Can also buy a WP if needed.

I don't mean for this to sound like an advertisement either, but afaik we are the only english LS on the server, and it would be great to see the LS continue to grow so that english groups would be easier to form.

Thanks!
    Still trying to play way too much...
    60 BRD, 75 BST, 37 WHM, 15 THF, 16 BLM
    BCNM40 over 100 wins ><
    BCNM60 |] 3-0-1 [|

Pallas - 2/16 (Solo'd at LVL 64)
    Alksomething - 0/8

If you're interested in joining Lakshmi English LS

Along with Chronos and Xero, I (Erathlyn) can also help add people to the English speaking FallenAngels LS on Lakshmi. Just picked up 28 Linkshell pearls tonight ^^. LS has lots of new people and low levels so it's good if you're just starting out.

Post on this thread or send me a PM with a time/day for me to meet you any time 7am-430pm, 10pm-2am EST and I'll do my best to get you added within 24 hours, unless someone else gets ya. Feel free to send a tell to Erathlyn in game as well, and if I'm not in a PT I'd be glad to come get ya.

I don't mean for this to sound like an advertisement either, but afaik we are the only english LS on the server, and it would be great to see the LS continue to grow so that english groups would be easier to form.

Thanks!
    BCNM40 over 100 wins ><
    BCNM60 |] 3-0-1 [|

Alksomething - 0/8

Comment

Thanks!
      BCNM40 over 100 wins ><
      BCNM60 |] 3-0-1 [|

Alksomething - 0/8

Comment

Thanks!
        BCNM40 over 100 wins ><
        BCNM60 |] 3-0-1 [|

Alksomething - 0/8

Comment

Working...
        X