Copacabana Sky Linkshell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Copacabana Sky Linkshell

Hello! If you are looking for a Sky Linkshell, look no further! Join Copacabana at GuildPortal - The Leader in Guild Hosting - Database Back-Up in Progress! ! If you are interested in joining apply or /t Professional in-game.

SUN MON WED THUR FRI @ 5PM PST are our farming times, Gods would take place during one of the farming times when enough people are on. The rules and how items are lotted are listed in the forums, so take a look!

Any information not covered on the LS Website can be discussed with Professional online, samefor any questions you might have!

Re: Copacabana Sky Linkshell

Originally posted by Professional View Post
    SUN MON WED THUR FRI @ 5PM PST are our farming times, Gods would take place during one of the farming times when enough people are on.
    Are you sure you're meeting often enough? Maybe you should add Tuesday and Saturday to the schedule as well
    Lyonheart
    lvl 75 WAR, 75 BST, 75 BLM, 75 NIN, 47 SCH
    Cooking 100.0+3+3, Culinarian's Signboard, Raw Fish Handling, Noodle Kneading, Patissier
    Fishing 60

Lakiskline
    Bonecrafting 100.0+3+3,
    Leather 60+2, Woodworking 60, Alchemy 60
    Smithing 60, Clothcraft 55, Goldsmithing 54.1, Cooking 11
    Boneworker's Signboard, Bone Purification, Bone Ensorcellment, Filing, Lumberjack, Chainwork

Comment

Originally posted by Professional View Post
      Hello! If you are looking for a Sky Linkshell, look no further! Join Copacabana at GuildPortal - The Leader in Guild Hosting - Database Back-Up in Progress! ! If you are interested in joining apply or /t Professional in-game.

SUN MON WED THUR FRI @ 5PM PST are our farming times, Gods would take place during one of the farming times when enough people are on. The rules and how items are lotted are listed in the forums, so take a look!

Any information not covered on the LS Website can be discussed with Professional online, samefor any questions you might have!
      Holy crap, 5 days for sky? I'd kill myself if I had to dedicate myself to that place for 5 days straight.
      ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

For me, the funniest part was that I was listening to that song when I saw this thread.

I have a feeling it is spread out over so many days to give lots of people a chance to help farm, I don't think he would expect everyone to be there every time. But I could be wrong.

Comment

We made a large amount of days so those who could only attend a day or two have a chance at earning points for loot, don't be bothered if you have to miss some for dynamis or such. The overall goal is to have enough members to go up to sky and farm fast for a short period of time.

Comment

Working...
          X