Odude Needs a Dynamis Shell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odude Needs a Dynamis Shell

Finally my schedule has adjusted to where I could actually do Dynamis. I'm available after 5PM EST every day of the weekend, and I actually have Tuesday and Wednesdays off.

I'm a RDM75, I have BLM & DRK subjobs available, I have done ONE Dynamis in the past. I had a lotta fun, but did not get the flag. I'm interesting in going for the fun, as well as getting my hands on some gear. RDM Relic is at the top of my list, but I would also like to get my hands on some gear for DRK, WAR, and SAM at some point.

If anybody knows of a LS that they'd recommend, that work with the above time frames, and could use an experienced RDM, I'd greatly appreciate it.

RDM75, DRK63, WAR57, SAM45, BLM40
    Elvaan
    3/8 MP Merits
    Lv.1 Paralyze II, Slow II, Phalanx II
    4/4 Crit Merits
    1 Enfeebling Magic Merit
    Cap Magic: Enfeebling Magic, Dark Magic, Enhancing Magic
    Enfeebling, Elemental, & Enhancing Torques

If anybody could help me out here, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks for reading my Post +1!
    Odude
    PS2 Beta tester - Cactaur - Rank 4
    RDM32 - BLM17 - DRK11 - RNG11 - BRD9 - BST7 - WAR6 - MNK4

Lakshmi: Windurst Rank 10 - Zilart, CoP, ToAU COMPLETE - WotG
    SAM90 - DRK90 - MNK90 - WAR90 - RNG90 - BST90 - RDM83 - NIN50 - THF46 - DRG42 - BLM40 - PUP23 - WHM20 - PLD13 - BRD13 - BLU10 - SCH10 - DNC7 - COR5 - SMN1

Re: Odude Needs a Dynamis Shell

Consider the Ultimates. http://www.tudynamis.net/forums
    Say that Thom recommended you. You may need to work on getting your cop missions done, but you have a good chance. April may be dead for you, because we are doing cop dynamis and northlands.
    Thom @ Lakshmi server -> 70WHM/75PLD/75SMN
    Shall Shell / The Ultimates / FatesHand All Right!

Comment

Working...
    X