A weird requist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A weird requist

I am a member of the linkshell "DazeandKnights". My x-box 360 all of a sudden froze on me(i think it was the moter). I wasn't able to let any of the members know that ill be off-line for 14-21 days while it is being fixed. Can someone on Lakshmi let someone in the Linkshell know my status. BTW my charact. name in the linkshell is "Dawid". some of the names of the members in my linkshell are---"Skorm", "Pinner", "Butler", "Zodiallian", or "Magicks".

I would normally not ask but i got disconnected suddenly and haven't been able to contact any of the linkshell since
    u have to know when to hold them, know when to fold them

Re: A weird requist

Requist is not a word.

PLD75 DRK60 lots of other levels.
    ------
    Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
    When ignorance reigns, life is lost

Comment

lol-my bad-i need spell check on this junk work computer-sorry

Comment

Originally posted by Ameroth View Post
        Requist is not a word.
        Maybe it should be.
        I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

Hey did you ever get anyone to do that for you? If not let me know i'll shoot someone a tell tonight....
          Good To be Back

Comment

I'm tired of all the spelling nazi's on this board. So he misspelled a word give him a break... I'm sure some of you have had a typo or two on the boards you didn't catch. If you're going to let someone know they misspelled something at least post something constructive first and then comment on the spelling rather than derailing the thread on a learn2spell rant.

Comment

Originally posted by riverspree View Post
              Hey did you ever get anyone to do that for you? If not let me know i'll shoot someone a tell tonight....
              I haven't gotten anyone so far(as far as I know). I would really appreciate(*sp) it. Look for "Skorm", "Pinner" or "Butler", or "Mattk". I can check the forums so just write a post back and let me know. When i get back on ill send u a reward(ill see what goodies I have". Again, thank u very much

Comment

Originally posted by bikkebakke View Post
                I'm tired of all the spelling nazi's on this board. So he misspelled a word give him a break... I'm sure some of you have had a typo or two on the boards you didn't catch. If you're going to let someone know they misspelled something at least post something constructive first and then comment on the spelling rather than derailing the thread on a learn2spell rant.
                Something constructive? Like your post?

PLD75 DRK60 lots of other levels.
                ------
                Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
                When ignorance reigns, life is lost

Comment

Originally posted by bikkebakke View Post

Im glad someone else feels the same way as I do. 1st off, im a 32 yr old pharmacist so when i type these posts im doing so at work so often times i get distracted while im typing and forget to double check them. 2nd, whenever i see something not spelled right in other people's posts,i ignore the mis-spelling and read on. 3rd, the way some of the posts are written, I wouldn't worry about a mis-spelled word in the title(I know some of my posts havn't been the greastest, but i have also seen enough that make mine look like they are written by an English teacher. Lastly, since I don't have time to proof-read all the time, I don't always catch the errors until after it is posted. Im not saying that u can't voice your opinion, im just saying that this is not the "american idol of spelling", so lets not be like Simon when we see a mis-spelled word.

Comment

Working...
                  X