Farming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farming

I havent seen a farming thread yet so bare with me on this if im wrong (>_<)
    Since my return it's the same old story
    "prices went down yay.....F*** it prices went down my stuff is worthless"
    Now I gotta farm again ;_; and just wondered whats a good mob to start farming since the prices took a dive.
    I had nearly 400k-600k now im lucky to get 150k-200k for it

It ain't tanking unless you get hit
    To those who are about to tank I salute you.

Re: Farming

your best bet is to just observe the ah. see what materials sell well and check how to get them. theres a website that has ah numbers too... ffxiah.com or something like that. it'll show you trends on the items and its pretty accurate.
    Omni@Remora: NIN75 RNG75 MNK75 COR75 BST64 BRD53
    ♪♫ San d'Oria Complete ♪♫ ZM Complete ♪♫ CoP Complete ♪♫ AM Complete ♪♫

Comment

thanks amigo

Comment

Everybody has their farming schemes, but they're dependant upon the market. Copper Ingots was one I used to use. Buy all the ore at the Windurst Duty-Free, buy Fire Crystals and then sell a stack of ingots for almost 15k. Was a pretty solid profit until other people found the same gimmick and the prices dropped to 5k a stack.

So last week's bread winner might not be this week's bread winner. Find an item that seems to be in short supply with high demand, and try to get your hands on them.

On Lakshmi Giant Bird Feathers used to be great for gil. 100k a stack, and then they dropped down to about 65~75k. Raptor Skin was another one of them, but last I checked they were in the 50k mark.

I've been fortunate to be able to almost never "farming." I've made about 90% of my gil from BCNMs, so all my farming is for seals.
        Odude
        PS2 Beta tester - Cactaur - Rank 4
        RDM32 - BLM17 - DRK11 - RNG11 - BRD9 - BST7 - WAR6 - MNK4

Lakshmi: Windurst Rank 10 - Zilart, CoP, ToAU COMPLETE - WotG
        SAM90 - DRK90 - MNK90 - WAR90 - RNG90 - BST90 - RDM83 - NIN50 - THF46 - DRG42 - BLM40 - PUP23 - WHM20 - PLD13 - BRD13 - BLU10 - SCH10 - DNC7 - COR5 - SMN1

Comment

yea i used to mine/farm ores and make em too to lvl goldsmithing but all this norg fame got out of hand there and i saw tonnes of people mining for zincs in gusgen bastok and sandy so that stopped that

Comment

Working...
          X