Rmt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rmt

Has anyone noticed that there are a lot of RMTs starting out? ive seen atleast 5 rmt pts in Rollanberry feilds and 2 in Gusgen >.> wuts goin on? Also heard RMTs took down KV >.> wuts going on!?

Re: Rmt

This is like, the 102010209102901 thread on RMT's.
    ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Mog
      This is like, the 102010209102901 thread on RMT's.
      Good thing there aren't that many "which Anime/Video Game/Cartoon character are you?" quizzes.

And yes, I think every server has seen a bunch of new RMT. They level them all the time. It's not news.

Comment

Because they just banned 500 accounts there are new RMT on every server training new PTs. Its always going on, just more noticable at the moment because there are slighty more. Theres one right next to me atm in valkurm and I was in a PT with them in garliage yesturday. Its quickish exp and you dont need to give warning to leave. Ppl stop buying gil there wont be RMT until then might as well leech of their 75Whm plers.
        75 Mnk Sam | 70 Drk | 40 Blm | 37 Nin Rng Thf War
        Woodworking 91.9+2
        ZM:Complete CoP:Complete ToAU:27

Comment

They build up - sell the accounts, start again. Or manaburn Ulli. Do it till they are banned and start afresh. Nothing will ever change.

Originally posted by Aksannyi
          "As a RDM, it should irk you to the depths of your soul when a mob had the audacity to buff itself in front of you."

Comment

Heres a good question how do you know whos an RMT?
            I see tonnes in garlige with /anon on and assume the worst cause when i ask i get no answer so i steal their mobs for loot....but can i know for sure?

It ain't tanking unless you get hit
            To those who are about to tank I salute you.

Comment

Originally posted by Kurb View Post
              Heres a good question how do you know whos an RMT?
              I see tonnes in garlige with /anon on and assume the worst cause when i ask i get no answer so i steal their mobs for loot....but can i know for sure?
              Anon, no linkshell parties are usually deemed as RMT.

Plus it's pretty easy to spot an RMT when you do a /sea all on that person everyday and constantly find him in Castle Oztroja

Last way to tell is that the majority of them hack. So yeah, if you're about to claim a notorious monster and "Poof!" Anon mithra appears in front of said notorious monster, he's RMT.
              ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

sadly this has happened many times before .......GOD I HATE THOSE ********* ******** **** **** ********** ******* ****** *******..........5HOURS LATER....******* ***** ***** SO MUCH

Comment

Just use common sense and you'll be fine. Or just ignor them. It seems everyone wants to jump on the " I spotted RMT!!!" bandwagon. Seriously thats lame, play the game and let SE do their job. They created STFU to do that task let them do it. So....STFU....do your job and do it well...

Keeping Purgonorgo Isle clothing optional sine 2004

Comment

STFU.......whats that?

Comment

Originally posted by Malevolent View Post
                      Just use common sense and you'll be fine. Or just ignor them. It seems everyone wants to jump on the " I spotted RMT!!!" bandwagon. Seriously thats lame, play the game and let SE do their job. They created STFU to do that task let them do it. So....STFU....do your job and do it well...
                      All Hail Apathy (kidding couldn't resist)
                      Seriously though you'll notice them especially the ones running around Altep without subjobs or equally odd things normal players are less inclined to do. I just /point /laugh and decline their pt invites. Also being rank 1 bastok is one of the older tells. Not sure what you can really do other than not buy gil and refuse to assist their parties. (example the altep instance they had figured out something was wrong with their progress hunting Doom Scorps in Altep and they were looking for a regular player to act as puller. Since no one helped they had to work twice as hard for their xp and continued with doom scorps.) IMO I was leveling thief at the time.

BTW to the poster asking what STFU is its a acranim for the SE developement team keeping everything working or the old leet speak indicating to shut the ____ up. I personally loved the matchup personally
                      Last edited by Theyaden; 12-05-2006, 12:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kurb View Post
                        STFU.......whats that?
                        Special Task Force Unit

Comment

TY I was wondering there for a bit

Comment

Originally posted by Eohmer View Post
                            Special Task Force Unit
                            OMG! I thought he was saying that this is the reason why STFU (Shut the F Up) was created... Just say STFU and go on your way.
                            Haggai

i Am ThE bLaCk MaGe.
                            I cAsTs ThE sPeLlS tHaT mAkEs ThE pEoPlEs FaLl DoWn.

Comment

On fairy I'm really not seeing much of them in normal EXP areas...i think they lvled 24/7 they're out of the normal areas now or they found other less populated areas to EXP in. The only RMT i see is on the AH. I'm seeing countless known RMT names on the AH selling powders and oils and most of the items you use to skill up crafts with. Also I've noticed much more of a player base camping NMs like VE or LL. I honestly like it now camping NMs becasue theres people who'll talk with you and possibly team up or helo you...

yeah STFU means Special Task Force Unit.

Keeping Purgonorgo Isle clothing optional sine 2004

Comment

Working...
                              X