This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official World Pass Request

Official WorldPass Request thread. Hopefully people asking worldpass here will be helped. There's no more server posting restriction on this site. The main server chosen in the profile will create a shortcut in the main topics area and show your server name when you post.

Re: Offical WorldPass Request

Hey, I dont have an FFXI account yet. But my friend does. And so that we could be in the same world(lakshmi) he was going to get a world pass for me. I was just wondering if any of you know the answer to my question.

Will the world pass work nomatter what>? What I mean by this is how many people can be in one world? I mean there might not be room for me, so what can I do, because Im not going to even get the game, if Im not in the same world as my friends. So how many people can be in any given world at any given time. To my knowledge lakshmi runs anywhere between 2000-4500 people. So what is the max for each world?

If you guys could help me out that would be great. Thanks.

Comment

Currently there is no restriction on population. If he gives you the world pass number you are gaurentied(sp ><;; ) a spot on that server.
      WHM 59 BLM 56 The dream me Ricko, Masamuni and Drakos (yea I know =P)
      Clothcraft 62.0+1 Rank 6 San'doria
      Shadow Banisher, Dead Body, BlueElephantBrigade Member

Comment

I could use a WP to this server, so if anyone has an extra, gimme a pm, I'll try to pay it back within a few days.

Comment

Well i would like to have a worldpass for this server.
          I will of course try to pay you back as soon as possible.

Well...i just hope that some kind soul will see this humble message of mine and take pity in me....^^

just PM me if anyone feels like buying me one.
          thx in advance
          Some people believe in God.
          I believe in Final Fantasy...

Comment

i have been trying to get a world pass to other servers for ages

i have nothing against valfor server but i would like to have the choice of choosing to play on another sever or 2 instead of having to go on the same one day after day

Comment

I was supposed to get a world pass from a friend on this server, but she's not been on this weekend. So I'm asking for a worldpass to this server.

Worldpass request fulfilled - thanks to Taskmage.
              Last edited by Draco Dagon; 04-16-2006, 03:53 AM.

Comment

I am looking to get a WP to this server. My friend has an account, but it is currently inactive and it will be a little while before he activates it. I would like to start leveling now so by the time he starts back I will be higher than level 1.

email is rls2k3@gmail.com

Comment

Anyone able to help? I wouldnt be in such a rush, but my free 30 day trial is going to waste and Id like to make use of it . Thanks in advance.

Comment

Hi, I am looking to get a World Pass so my friend and I can both start on the same server. Would anyone have one to spare? Thank you! jjosh2004@gmail.com

Comment

i got my pass so now i play there. i have made a decent amount of gold so i can buy a pass for you guys. do you both want to get on this server or is your friend already here? is this your first character on your account?

Comment

We just got done doing it randomly actually! Thank you anyways!

Comment

I really need a worldpass.I was on beta and was with some friends and we all were going to lakshmi.When the real game came out i had lost my ID so i'll have to start over Thanks

please send to xboxer182000@yahoo.com

Comment

you can probably get back your id somehow. If you can't i can get you a worldpass/gold world pass. Will this be the first character on your account?

Comment

I called for help they checked for my ID but it was not there.So if you could get me one i would REALLY APPRECIATE IT!!!! Thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X