X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Woo-freakin'-hoo deflation!

Originally posted by Mog
    On seraph, thunder recently reached an all-time low: 15k
    Thunder Crystals for 15k??? OMG! IF that was the case I'd be rich as hell. I used to farm 3~5 Clusters a day for Desynths. They're so easy to come by, if I could sell them for 15k, I'd have more than 50k to my name now. (Damn Vassago's Scythe cost me 1.2M. And a guy's gotta eat. lol)
    Odude
    PS2 Beta tester - Cactaur - Rank 4
    RDM32 - BLM17 - DRK11 - RNG11 - BRD9 - BST7 - WAR6 - MNK4

Lakshmi: Windurst Rank 10 - Zilart, CoP, ToAU COMPLETE - WotG
    SAM90 - DRK90 - MNK90 - WAR90 - RNG90 - BST90 - RDM83 - NIN50 - THF46 - DRG42 - BLM40 - PUP23 - WHM20 - PLD13 - BRD13 - BLU10 - SCH10 - DNC7 - COR5 - SMN1

Comment

Originally posted by tdh
      Thunder Crystals for 15k??? OMG! IF that was the case I'd be rich as hell. I used to farm 3~5 Clusters a day for Desynths. They're so easy to come by, if I could sell them for 15k, I'd have more than 50k to my name now. (Damn Vassago's Scythe cost me 1.2M. And a guy's gotta eat. lol)
      I should've been more specific. Thunder staff lol
      ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

Ah!! See, that makes more sense! lol I think somebody in my LS said they bought a Dark Staff recently for the simple fact that it was only 50k. I spent 250k for mine. That's what hurts me the most. I spent 1.8M for all 8 of my Staves, I think somebody could buy them all for 500k on our server now.
        Odude
        PS2 Beta tester - Cactaur - Rank 4
        RDM32 - BLM17 - DRK11 - RNG11 - BRD9 - BST7 - WAR6 - MNK4

Lakshmi: Windurst Rank 10 - Zilart, CoP, ToAU COMPLETE - WotG
        SAM90 - DRK90 - MNK90 - WAR90 - RNG90 - BST90 - RDM83 - NIN50 - THF46 - DRG42 - BLM40 - PUP23 - WHM20 - PLD13 - BRD13 - BLU10 - SCH10 - DNC7 - COR5 - SMN1

Comment

Y'know what someone ought to do? Make a database that graphs the rise/decline of the prices for items over the course of a year.
          BLM75 RNG65 BRD50 NIN37 RDM37 WHM25 WAR25 BST21 THF7
          Cooking83
          Elemental Magic Skill Merits 1/5

Thanks to Kazuki for the awesome sig!

Comment

honestly alot of the price deline is in large part do to the 360 release. younger less experienced players are selling them at A.H. thus the drop in prices.
            for the large ticket items. they are slowly running out of demand for them. i mean why are you gonna jack up the price of S.H, when a good 2/3 of the server has it. crafters aint paying 3mil to make a 1mil hq item anymore.

max amont of gil is bought during christmas, the beginning of school, an the end of school. near the end of summer watch, prices will jump again.

Nin75, Bst75. Drk61, War61, Rdm40, All other jobs are 37. All 3 starting city missions completed. All Zilart missions completed. All CoP missions completed. TouA completed.

Comment

1k for wind crystal stack now. Its sad lol.
              Thom @ Lakshmi server -> 70WHM/75PLD/75SMN
              Shall Shell / The Ultimates / FatesHand All Right!

Comment

The economy does seem to be pretty good. Except that Greatswords are insanely expensive. 30k for a Rusty Greatsword? I'll pass

Comment

Rusty Greatsword is 60k on Asura and has been for quite a while. They have to be fished up and they're the only (good) greatsword anyone can use at 1st level. This price prevents people from turning them into Two-handed swords with Light Crystals to skill-up, and you can just sell it back for what you paid if you want to use one.

Comment

i dunno about you guys, but everything i have has dropped in price big time. an everything i need to finish off my gear for my 2 jobs is still very high in price.

Nin75, Bst75. Drk61, War61, Rdm40, All other jobs are 37. All 3 starting city missions completed. All Zilart missions completed. All CoP missions completed. TouA completed.

Comment

Originally posted by little ninja
                      i dunno about you guys, but everything i have has dropped in price big time. an everything i need to finish off my gear for my 2 jobs is still very high in price.
                      Indeed, it seems the very second that I buy something expensive, a couple hundred K is knocked off of the price lol. I get kinda mad, but doesn't that do good for the economy? Does that not mean that gil is being taken out of the economy as a whole? Or is it merely being shifted around from player to player?

With great power comes complete disregard for any and all responsibility.

Comment

Everything I've tried to resell lately has dropped in price. Seriously. Everything. It's kind of frustrating, but it's good for newbies, so I guess I can't complain.

Comment

Working...
                        X