This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In amatus ede evanescere ...

Yet another of my friends quit the game tonight. That's three of my dearest friends in the last month. I think it's about to be four. I'm down to like two people on the whole server I'm close to, and two active members in my poor, withered ls. orz
    lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Re: In amatus ede evanescere ...

With another console generation about to join FFXI i'm sure you'll be able to meet some more good friends (and a lot of morons) lol. I'll be on the server sooner or later, and if you're still active, i'd love to hang out or even join your linkshell (although a much lower lv char at RDM11, lol)

Which FF Character Are You?

Comment

they really ought to let the world shift apply to all worlds. xbox players get to pick which server they want to goto. if they allowed this for everyone (though im sure the population distribution might be fubar'd) it be great to get people together from here to play together.

sorry to hear about ur friends task. when i moved to remora, i lost 4 close ls mates too. never been the same since.
      Omni@Remora: NIN75 RNG75 MNK75 COR75 BST64 BRD53
      ♪♫ San d'Oria Complete ♪♫ ZM Complete ♪♫ CoP Complete ♪♫ AM Complete ♪♫

Comment

There, there, task. People come and go.... Just remember..... THEY'LL BE BACK!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Ahem.... >_> Like I said, it is a sad thing, but don't let it get you down, there are many people here you can make friends with, you just need to look around.
        Kametame
        Server: Lakshmi

75 BLM | 75 SMN | 37 WHM

Summoning Skill 262/269 (ZOMG! 7 to go!)

w/Equips and Merits 304/269

Comment

Working...
        X