This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Movin to Lakshmi

Hi! With the 360 beta wrapping up, we were presented the option of choosing our beta characters new server (I know we're lucky, as the other beta players didn't get this option as I've heard) My friends and I chose Lakshmi and are looking forward to playing with and meeting many of you. Sadly my work takes me out of town every year April-Octoberish so it'll be awhile before I get the opertunity to meet many of you. When I return in the fall I'll be looking for a fun linkshell to join for exp pt's and questing. Before finding out about the beta char transfer I deleted my Lv 23 War *sob* and created my RDM when I found out world transfer was an option. My chars name is Osha and is currently at lv 10. I look forward to seein you all later!

P.S. If you happen to run into a Taru by the name of Agentsmith, give him some props. Of the many WHM's I ran into and pt'd with, he was one of the few who knew what the hell he was doing, an excellent asset to any pt!

Which FF Character Are You?

Re: Movin to Lakshmi

Looking forward to it. ^^

I've heard that if you contact SE they can restore a deleted character for you. You can probably get your warrior back.
    lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

Working...
    X