This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Patience of a Saint

I know people want instant glory. They want their byakko pants or their kirin's osode. It may be heartbreaking to lose a fight of Kirin or Byakko, but how can you expect to be successful if new people dont have their experience?
    But when your linkshell is new how can you expect success at first shot. We all began as new players. I bet FA whiped to Faust a dozen times before they became a refined bunch of players on our server.

It took 6 months for example for my LS to be able to do Kirin and beat it. I know time is ticking fast. Heck, ive played FFXI for over 2 years and several months. Heck I WANT IT NOW just as much as many of you here, but I do have some patience left inside of me.

I know if I had a SMN75 job as well with my PLD75, I have a good match for most of the high end groups, but I dont want to let down my current linkshell.

We all deserve a good home on our server. I just want happy campers. Else be prepared to see a mass exodus of people who werent able to get a Willy Wonka's Golden Ticket.
    Thom @ Lakshmi server -> 70WHM/75PLD/75SMN
    Shall Shell / The Ultimates / FatesHand All Right!

Re: The Patience of a Saint

Well yes we all do want fame and glory, and yes it doesn't come over night. The fact being right now is that you have a level 75 job, so you have options. Yes it will take time for you to get where you want to be, but it seems like you have been waiting for a while so I'm sure you can sit it out just a little bit longer. Anyways best of luck ^^b
    WHM 59 BLM 56 The dream me Ricko, Masamuni and Drakos (yea I know =P)
    Clothcraft 62.0+1 Rank 6 San'doria
    Shadow Banisher, Dead Body, BlueElephantBrigade Member

Comment

Working...
    X