This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worldpass Question

Hey, I posted this on another thread, but im need to know, its important.

How many people can one world handle? Because right now I dont have an FFXI account, and my friend does. Hes in Lakshmi, and I want to know before I buy the game, that Im guaranteed that if he gets the world pass, I can get into his world. Because if I cant theres no point in getting the game, if i cant play with my friends. So could any of you guys, tell me if I would be able to get in, since most of you are in the server. Thanks.

Re: Worldpass Question

Even if the server is overpopulated enough for S-E to lock it so players can't get on it at random, world passes will still work. I'm pretty sure a worldpass is always a guarantee you can create a character on that server.

If there was still any doubt, I bought a worldpass for my friend about a week ago and it worked fine.
    lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

thanks. I wont be getting the game for about a month. But I just wanted to make sure, if im correct lakshmi averages around 2000-4500 people ay any given time. So hopefully i can get in. Thanks again.

Comment

The onlything that might happen is your firend pay more for a WP, But yeah your gaurnteed. SE will knock up the prices if the servers population gets to high.

Medalink

Comment

OK, thanks alot guys.

Comment

Working...
          X