X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lamenting a worldshift

Greetings members of the Lakshmi community. Last week Square-Enix has
    given users the opportunity to enter a bold new world. Now is the time
    for me to enter this unforseen frontier. I have pondered the idea to exit our
    community for the following reasons. As a lvl 75 player if you are not part of a leading group it is a bit tough to find {excitment}. The shattering of
    the AI/TI alliance has soured my time on our server. I only basically just
    farm for gil and thats the only major activity I have been doing.

I want action, and I have grown a bit restless. I am a gambling man. I won 95 dollars on the slots in vegas in my first hour of playing there. Unfortunately when I jumped from midgarshromr I entered a better economy, but crap HNM scene. Unfortunately I tried to solve my problems by applying
    to a certain HNM group, the leader said sure you could join. But his only high leveled whm had issues about me entering his shell because im an anti-gilbuying activist and he bought 15 mil+ gil. I said thank you very much and said group unity is a good thing.

I am fustrated and bored on the Lakshmi server. My old server had a crap economy, and super HNM scene where each individual had a HNM linkshell of their own. Over 12 HNM linkshells exist on that server. However this server has a GREAT economy and crap HNM scene where linkshells can be super selective.

I wish I wasnt feeling this dejected. But thats the way life is. .

Lack of HNM action is the only reason why I would consider leaving Lakshmi.

Sincerly, 75 and Bored
    Thom @ Lakshmi server -> 70WHM/75PLD/75SMN
    Shall Shell / The Ultimates / FatesHand All Right!
Working...
X