This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i ccan live without you

Fine I beat Maat and look what I got. Hell. I have days off thanks to my manager at work to play this game when Im not working and I just get radiation from the monitor staring at the screen for no marginal utility.

Im lvl 71, rank9, and have Tu'Lia access which can be an accomplishment to my efforts, but I feel like the redheaded stepchild of Lakshmi.

I did leave Midgarshromr back in January for not feeling part of the crowd. I wasnt able to get coffer key parties for Garalidge Citadel back at lvl 54 for my whm beenie, and I didnt have enough gil for my scrolls.

Yes. I do know how to gilfarm and all that good crap. I know how to do quite much in this game I have played since the NA beta era.

Advice to the young kiddies who are under lvl 60. Make a set party with your friends when you hit lvl 65. Carry on your play until you hit lvl 75.

Im deeply bored and annoyed right now. Im gonna request a new world pass.

130 days wasted. Oh joy!
    Thom @ Lakshmi server -> 70WHM/75PLD/75SMN
    Shall Shell / The Ultimates / FatesHand All Right!

Cheer up, you're level 71... Go show off for some noobs or somethin. Be proud.

CLOAK : THF ~ 75 | NIN ~ 53 | SAM ~ 41 | WAR ~ 26 | MNK ~ 20 |
    San d'Oria - Rank 10

[Alt] PRYDE : PLD ~ 68 | WAR ~ 37 | MNK ~ 18 |
    San d'Oria - Rank 8

Linkshells - TheFourthDimension | SpiralingDescent

Comment

Originally posted by Cloak
      Cheer up, you're level 71... Go show off for some noobs or somethin. Be proud.
      I actually do Savage Blade in public places. And people go OOOOH!!!!!!

800k gil. ugh still need 1.2 mil i never realized how hard farming legit is, if you arent THF.
      Thom @ Lakshmi server -> 70WHM/75PLD/75SMN
      Shall Shell / The Ultimates / FatesHand All Right!

Comment

Working...
      X