X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crimson Brigade

Konban wa,

I was watching .hack//sign last night and it got me thinking. When the Player vs Player is up, don’t you think that there should be a group like the Crimson Knights? Players that uphold the protection of Vana'diel and make sure that those who choose to be Player Killers, or PKs, get what they deserve. Does anyone actually think that they might be willing to protect the weak?

There may even be a siggy to go with it…anyway, I guess I just wanted to ask if anyone would be willing to join the…

CRIMSON BRIGADE

Or if anyone else can think of a new and better name send it in.

Oh and if you want to join please fill out the form below, and PM it to me. I will be accepting 30 people per allegiance.

Crimson Brigade Registration form:
    User name: What’s your FF XI user name?
    [/b] Job:[/b] White mage, black mage, warrior, etc…which one are you? If have 2 jobs please list them both.
    Allegiance: Where do you come from? Bastok, Sand’oria, or Windurst.
    Level: What level are you on? This doesn’t even matter, just curious I guess.
    Why you want to be in the Brigade: Well why?
    What could you do for the Brigade: What do you want to do to make a difference?

I will be getting the list updated as soon as entries come in.

As Lady Subaru once said:
    “If fighting is the reason you are here, then I suppose that is your choice…but…the more you do that to newcomers the fewer new players will want to come and play…which will simply cause the game to wither and die.”.
    Now I don’t think that will happen totally but still, it may happen if we start killing new players. Now, we have to think of the new players and make a difference in Vana’diel.
    She is my she is our...Aura...
Working...
X