This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLease Welcome A new LS to your server ^^;;

well, we have decided that ChocoboKnights will be going to Lakshmi, soo... umm.. I'm bad at things like this >_> welcome us?:sweat: :sweat:

oh the whole LS is coming? Welcome to Lakshmi from me

Anyway just look up for the Fallenangel LS (the largest importer Linkshell in Lakshmi) and we can discuss things w. Look out for our LS leader Xero. Anyway many NA players are already in the server. Looking forward to meet the ChocoboKnight LS ^^. Enjoy your stay in Lakshmi
    ~Juliette~

Comment

hehe, Thanks ^^, so far we only have 2 members on the server, Signpost(Hume from bastok) and Phefir(Elvaan from Sandoria) we don't have out linkshell yet because Kobito, the linkshell leader from beta, isn't there yet, hope to see you in game :D *needs new graphics card or wait for ps2 version before he can play*

Comment

lol Signpost such a unique name. We already have Shoe in the server and a Signpost wouldnt be too bad.

Anyway getting a worldpass wouldnt be too hard as Lakshmi has one of the cheapest (609 last time I bought) but it is increasing rapidly now. Last I heard is 621g. Humm Good luck anyway
        ~Juliette~

Comment

welcome guys ^^
          Macc 75WHM

Comment

Nooooo more noooobs :cries: Er, I mean... Hi! Welcome to Lakshmi... >_> j/k, I hope to see you all once you raise those levels ;p Watch out for Shoe, the only importer Dragoon on the entire server T_T

Comment

haha, now we have Jethor, Tenshin, Signpost, Phefir, Jaun, Kyolux, Kuet and some more I think X_x soon to be added: Doza and Kobito from what I hear ^^.. we're not THAT n00bish XD all/85% have had beta , so you sure you're the ONLY importer drg?! that's bad

Comment

Well, my title as "Only english Dragoon" has been stolen by Vale, who levels like a sunuvabitch. Also, more and more NAers are asking about Dragoon, and wanting to do the quest... my army will soon be complete. Mwhahahaha...

Comment

Working...
                X