This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RSE Week Timer

this fan website provides information for various things that require certain times of day or lengths of time to be accurate

as far as I can tell, the time it gives for the current in-game time is incorrect, but the RSE weeks have been accurate every time I've checked them (so they couldn't be more than an hour or two off at most)

hopefully those people who have been getting their RSE keys lately will be able to find the right chests to open at the right time... if anyone has more information on which treasure chests or coffers should be opened to find the item Guttrix wants, please post that information here

here's the site:

http://www.manakun.com/hari/
    Lakshmi - Tetto - Mithra Female - RDM73 - MNK49 - BLM38 - WAR35 - BST42 - Rng 32 - THF29 - PLD27 - WHM25 - NIN19 - SAM19 - San d'Oria - Rank 10

Umm,

Is the time there JST? I missed my RSE day once and got the wrong time second....now I have given up on my RSE;;....I will try to get it later when I have more time ><
    ~Juliette~

Comment

the RSE times given seem to be in Eastern Standard Time, I confirmed it by logging on and waiting for a transition between Elvaan Female and Taru Taru Male, the times are accurate to at least 15 minutes or so

in other words, I'll have a shot at Mithra RSE in Ordelles in about 12.5 hours, I'll probably recruit help from someone in the linkshell to get me to the treasure chest, let me use the key I got earlier, and get out

if all goes well I'll have +32MP pants pretty soon now
      Lakshmi - Tetto - Mithra Female - RDM73 - MNK49 - BLM38 - WAR35 - BST42 - Rng 32 - THF29 - PLD27 - WHM25 - NIN19 - SAM19 - San d'Oria - Rank 10

Comment

I retrieved the quest item out of the Ordelles treasure chests today and returned to Guttrix to receive the Savage Loincloth, Mithra level 31 RSE Pants

I've attached the map I used to find Treasure Chests in Ordelles, any one of these should be fine for you to complete the RSE quest

I soloed the item retrieval portion of the quest with my Rdm/Blm 31/15, but had help with getting the key from several people, including a level 43 Rdm, Juanmiguel, to serve as heavy support while we murdered Goliath Beatles for keys, you'll need to be level 35 or so to easily solo the opening of chests unless you're a Rdm or Whm that has Sneak and Invisi, otherwise you'll get links and aggros from monsters you can't handle

after you've obtained the key, you open up any one of the treasure chests in Ordelles or wherever else you got your key that currently is the target of your RSE Week and you will get the item Guttrix wants, he will then offer you any one of the four RSE pieces for each race

one person at level 40, two or three at 35, or six people at level 30 should be able to handle whatever shows up in Ordelles or any of the other locations (Stroper Chymes offer the biggest challenge in Ordelles, level 33-35 monster) just be organized since Links are very common in Ordelles
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X