Linkshell on Ifrit.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linkshell on Ifrit.

I've seen the list of linkshells on ifrit but I doubt it's been updated recently, I was wondering if there are any friendly social and active linkshells out there. The one i'm in seems to sort of be falling apart and I'm looking for one that is going strong and will continue to do so.

Re: Linkshell on Ifrit.

Don't have any LS in mind for you, but what activities would you like to do? For Lv.75 players, there are a lot of event linkshells available, but which one to apply to depends on your schedule and preferred activities.

If you're not Lv.75, then you're probably looking for a social shell, and that's best found by asking friends in-game, or by striking up conversations while in pickup parties.

p.s. Hard to update when no one posts any info. Plus, I doubt this forum is frequented by many people from Ifrit. It was a "public service" idea which now seems pointless to me. lol.
    Bamboo shadows sweep the stars,
    yet not a mote of dust is stirred;
    Moonlight pierces the depths of the pond,
    leaving no trace in the water.

- Mugaku

Comment

Well I appreciate that, I don't think these are frequented either by the looks of it. I found another linkshell that was a spin off of my old one, the leader for the LS decided to just up and quit ffxi and when he did he only told a few people and those few people made a new ls but never told anyone so of course wantedexsistance started falling apart. Next thing I know one of the holders decides to change the message and let us know what was going on. Soooo guess they wanted to get some lvl 75 stuff put together and get it rolling before inviting the rest of the LS.
      I mean I'm still looking for other ls's out there I don't have a 75 job yet but I'll keep that in mind about striking up a convo in a group. My only friends on Ifrit are in this ls right now so guess it's time for me to try to make some more.

Comment

Originally posted by Linney View Post
        My only friends on Ifrit are in this ls right now so guess it's time for me to try to make some more.
        I would definitely encourage the effort to make more friends; after all, FFXI is mostly just a fancy chat site--with cooperative games you can play with friends--all wrapped up in a fantasy setting.

(Unless you have a role-playing LS... That'd be an entirely different sort of experience...)

If there's down time in exp party, try some (good-natured) humor. A lowbie looks like s/he needs help with something simple? Give him or her a hand. (BUT, don't give gil.) See who you hit it off with, and see who you keep bumping into. /wave to people you had exp party with recently (only the nice people!), too.
        Bamboo shadows sweep the stars,
        yet not a mote of dust is stirred;
        Moonlight pierces the depths of the pond,
        leaving no trace in the water.

- Mugaku

Comment

Working...
        X