Dynamis Linkshell Recruiting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dynamis Linkshell Recruiting

Dynalympix is actively recruiting new members to join. We run on Sundays at 8:00 PM EST / 5:00 PM PST.

We are an attendance based shell with a fairly consistent group that has been playing for awhile which means we have a lot of rot drops for relic armor.

Cost:

1,000,000 - Any Funding / # of people coming.

Rewards

All Single Currency (auto sorts) - % the funders contributed
    1 Piece of Relic Armor depending on attendance. (Must be 70+ for city armor 74 + for Ice Zones)

Most of our members have their armor so we frequently have new comers getting their first piece of armor on one some of their first few runs.

Our final objective is beyond just a fun time but to consistently defeat the Dynamis Lord and clear the zones.

If you're interested please see our site: exilium.guildportal.com at the bottom of the forums you'll see the Dynalympix section or contact one of the following people.

Ambroise, Genzousou, Jelst, Bigbubba, Rhoa, Artore, Jaxzia and or Vanz.

Happy Hunting.

Ambroise~

Re: Dynamis Linkshell Recruiting

Amby is good people, someone you can actually trust. Good luck on getting people amby
    [FFXI Journal][Pld][War][Nin][Drg][Rng][Brd]

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll154/xsev/orly.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Sevv View Post
      Amby is good people, someone you can actually trust. Good luck on getting people amby
      Did I read that right? 1,000,000 gil to join your group? I do not know anything about dynamis so I am just asking?
      Emmanuell
      Odin Server - Transplanted from Ifrit Server
      95 DRK, 95 BST
      Bastok Rank 10

sigpic

Comment

It costs 1,000,000 to enter Dynamis, if I'm not mistaken. He's likely asking to contribute to that if it's divided between say 30 people; 1,000,000/30, and once you contribute, you get reimbursed by being able to lot on currency, which you can later sell (if they allow that) and get your money back, and some.

"1,000,000, or any funding/people attending."

What happens in most cases (in my experience), one person will pay for the entire thing, and that one person gets all of the currency drops.

Or I could be wrong.
        In the moonlight, your face it glows.. like a thousand diamonds, I suppose.
        And your hair flows like.. The ocean breeze...
        Not a million fights could make me hate you, you’re invincible.
        Yeah, It’s true.
        It’s in your eyes, where I find peace.

[I love you, Rebecca :D!]

Comment

It's 500,000 gil for Hourglass.
          Bamboo shadows sweep the stars,
          yet not a mote of dust is stirred;
          Moonlight pierces the depths of the pond,
          leaving no trace in the water.

- Mugaku

Comment

It's 500,000 now. That was an old post prior to the change currently our dynamis is fully funded so all you have to do is come and kill things to get a chance at relic armor or 100's.

Comment

Working...
            X