This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gilgamesh help me plz

is this like the anti Galka server or wat? and anti Tank server as well? well im lookin to start a crafting LS on gilgamesh. my highest crafting is lvl 3 smithing cause im poor but im workin on it every chance i get. but if anyone wants to help me plz do. i want atleast 4 other ppl to help me start the LS b4 i make it.

Re: Gilgamesh help me plz

lol, why do you say we are Anti-Galka and Anti-Tank? Are you a Galkan tank by any chance? ;o

I don't know about a crafting LS, but I'll ask my "Social" Linkshell if they'll accept you. We don't have too many low-level members anymore, so I'm not sure, but I'll check to see if we can fit you in our scheme. I'm sackholder so if you qualify, you'll more than likely get in.

Good job with crafting! You are DRG, so you have at least one lvl 30 job. Do light crafting now, like, enough without making you broke. In all honesty, many ppl start crafting when they are higher levels and can support their craft with the money they make from the HL/End-Game runs. Try instead farming. Silent Oils have skyrocketed in price, so if you farm Beehive Chips and/or Slime Oil, you'll be straight.
    The Tao of Ren
    FFXIV LowRes Benchmark - 5011

If we don't like something, collectively, if our hatred for it throbs like an abscess beneath every thread, does that mean that they're doing something right?
    Originally posted by Kaeko
    As hard as it may be, don't take this game or your characters too seriously. I promise you - the guys that really own your account don't.

Comment

Working...
    X