New to FFXI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to FFXI

Hello all, me and a couple of my friends just picked up the game and is slowly lvling up. But there is so much to learn and adjust to. Most of the info on the game that I've managed to find are several years old.

In short, we would really appreciate it if there is a LS that is willing to take us in and show us the ropes of the game.

I can be reached as Wixi in game, or leave me a msg here, thank you !

Re: New to FFXI

if you guys find one can u let me know? ive been lookin for some people 2 play with and if u dont mind could i join u?

Comment

Sure, I'm just lvl 16 red mage tho, what is your name in game ?

Comment

Let me know what server, and im completely new to the game but i progress past

Comment

I'm on Fenrir, this is a Fenrir server forum

Comment

LOL diddent realize that, But as i said im still like brand new, so idk how much help i would be now, but i can get up there fast

Comment

Look me up if you come this way then

Would still really appreciate any help from experienced players and hopefully a LS

Comment

Will do XD. i've just been REALLY looking for people to play with, and everyone else never seems 2 wana play lol

Comment

Ya, the forum seems rather dead, but I have no idea where else to look. Seeing a total of 3 posts this year makes me worry.

Comment

yeah XD. this game is still active just the forums arnt. to many people with high level characters , they dont need 2 look on a forum for stuff

Comment

The individual forums for servers are less active we tend to speak in the general areas because we're all from different servers.

Signature created by my good friend Naughtymistress, Remora server.

Comment

BUT that does not mean you post everything in the General section. See at the top where it says New Posts? People click that when they check for new stuff. It will show ALL the new threads/posts made since your last visit. So put your threads in the appropriate section please and don't irritate the moderating staff. Thank you.

This has been a public service announcement. The More You Know
                        Originally posted by Feba
                        But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
                        Originally posted by Taskmage
                        God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
                        Originally posted by DakAttack
                        ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Working...
                        X