Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A new player looking to make some friends.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A new player looking to make some friends.

Hello. I tried playing FFXI a couple years back, but just didn't really have time for it. I'm playing again for good now. I'm still fairly new, as I was back then. I'm looking to make some friends in game since I don't know anyone yet.

Character info:
    Zzenlek
    Tarutaru
    BLM 12
    Fenrir.

Feel free to message me in pol, email, or on here.
    Last edited by Zzenlek; 04-19-2009, 02:10 PM.

Re: A new player looking to make some friends.

Welcome to Fenrir.

I should be online tonight from approx 7-10 CST if you have any questions. If you are looking for a linkshell I can give you a pearl. The shell is small, about 10-12 members, but they're all decent people.

What time zone are you in and what times will you normally be online?
    "All of the biggest technological inventions created by man - the airplane, the automobile, the computer - says little about his intelligence, but speaks volumes about his laziness." - Mark Kennedy

Comment

Welcome to the server. Hope you enjoy your stay.

If you catch me online, feel free to fire away with any questions you've got.
      Ellipses on Fenrir
      There is no rush. If you're not willing to take your time, don't be surprised when no one wants to give you much of theirs.
      . . .

Comment

Thank you both.

I updated my sig with my times and zone. -8 GMT(PST).
        The times are not an "always" kind of thing. Those are just the time frames I can login at. I'll usually be on three to four days out of the week.

Comment

That is a lot of homework.
          "All of the biggest technological inventions created by man - the airplane, the automobile, the computer - says little about his intelligence, but speaks volumes about his laziness." - Mark Kennedy

Comment

Well. The semester is going to be over soon. Finals are in about 5 weeks, so homework will be done with in a couple of weeks, opening up some more free time. Full-time schooling does stack up my homework load a lot. I don't do homework the entire day, but I make it a first priority. I also use those days to tutor my girlfriend with math and then spend the rest of the day with her.

Comment

Originally posted by Zzenlek View Post
              *stuff* girlfriend... spend the rest of the day with her.

Priorities are important. Smart move.

Comment

Working...
              X