Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Player - seeking help PLEASE AAHHHHH

Originally posted by Feba View Post
    you know, I've never even seen a goddamned 8-Track cassette in real life.
    Does that mean you have seen one in your dreams/imagination?
    "All of the biggest technological inventions created by man - the airplane, the automobile, the computer - says little about his intelligence, but speaks volumes about his laziness." - Mark Kennedy

Comment

Originally posted by The Mauva Syndicate View Post
      I KNOW I still have that on Vinyl.

That Saturday Night Live soundtrack was the shiz back in the day
      Yes that it was. Unfortunately I lost a huge portion of my vinyl in the flood this past summer and the Bee Gees Saturday Night Live album was one of them. We were going to set up an area in the living room with a record player/8 track/cassette player this coming summer after my daughter moves out (AND SHE IS MOVING OUT COME HELL OR HIGH WATER) but now the equipment was lost in the flood so that doesn't look to be happening.
      Originally posted by Feba
      But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
      Originally posted by Taskmage
      God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
      Originally posted by DakAttack
      ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

/comfort TGM

It's a shame that others will never know what it was like to live in the days before CDs and Blu-Ray. Maybe.
        Kindadarii (Bahamut)
        90PUP / 90SMN / 90BRD / 90WHM / 59DNC
        70.3 + 2 Woodworking
        52.2 Synergy

Breeding Chocobos? Visit Chocobreeder.com to find chocobos in your area!

Comment

The old ways must be preserved!!

But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
          God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
          ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Unfortunately it is almost certain that most knowledge of out-moded technology will be lost along the way to......... wait, where is this world going again? Of course someone will probably have a museum with stuff like this in it right? Does the Smithsonian have a technology section?
            "All of the biggest technological inventions created by man - the airplane, the automobile, the computer - says little about his intelligence, but speaks volumes about his laziness." - Mark Kennedy

Comment

If not, I'm sure they could rent out TGM's living room for it
              Kindadarii (Bahamut)
              70.3 + 2 Woodworking
              52.2 Synergy

Comment

I think I still have that 8 track....
                What is 8 track?

sig courtesy tgm
                retired -08

Comment

BAH! To all you whippersnappers!!

/em waves her cane wildly and goes off to find some Christmas cookies!

Comment

Hey, I was actually sympathizing. I had a handful of 8 tracks handed down to me from my older siblings, and the stereo to play them with.

Comment

LoL TGM. I own a functioning 8 track player, I was just being a smart ass.
                      Last edited by MrMageo; 12-29-2008, 02:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

sig courtesy tgm
                      retired -08

Comment

Originally posted by MrMageo View Post
                        also nice Donkey Kong refrence (Cranjy Kong from the Super Nintendo series or in your case Granny Kong )

Comment

Sure... reference...

Now... who wants cookies!?
                          Kindadarii (Bahamut)
                          70.3 + 2 Woodworking
                          52.2 Synergy

Comment

Being one of the few female DJ's from the '80's and 90's in Ohio, I have an astoundingly large collection of Vinyl. TGM, You can rifle through my oldies collection anytime! But my White Album is minez!

From here I can see a Bronski Beat EP from like '88 and a series of Journey albums from the '70's and 80's (or it may be Boston, very similar jacket art and I'm on the other side of the room)

And my eyes are on the table, which is way too far to reach.....

ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
                            sigpic

(\ /)
                            ( . . )
                            C(")(")
                            ...Somebunny loves you....

...That's "Little Washu", Bub....

Comment

Working...
                            X